Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Literal Cuckold Responds To An Incel's Failed Suicide Attempt By TRYING TO SELL BLUEPILLED CUCKOLD PUA LESSONS ON INCELTEARS!!!

Sparrow's Song

Sparrow's Song

Violent Convicted Chomo
★★★★★
Cuckmann4

:soy:"Just wait until you're 46 years old to lose your virginity by providing for a 48 year old woman with countless previous partners, including big penis drummer TOMMY LEE bro..."

Imagine responding to an IT post about an incel's failed suicide attempt... WITH SOMETHING THAT IS WORSE THAN COMMITTING SUICIDE!!!

ITcel reminds him that his roastie wife is infertile and will never carry his offspring.
Cuckold misses the point entirely and responds with cringeworthy cope.

AGE PILL IS SUICIDE INDUCING!
END IT BEFORE YOU END UP LIKE THIS GUY!

(in Player Unknown's Battlegrounds)

Just Fucking Laugh Out Loud...

didnt read too long

I think this has been posted before. Leftovers are all we can hope for. Sometimes, not even that if you're a truecel scum like me.

That's where this guy lost me. I only dry wipe, I don't wash. My ass crack and hole are clean enough.
Gotta bidetmaxx, that's the only way to get taller and grow face bones.

Give me one year i can turn a volkwagon beetle into a lean mean aerodynamic corvette hitting 200mph or i can teach any mechanic to do it. Absolute ludicracy.

ITcel reminds him that his roastie wife is infertile and will never carry his offspring.
Cuckold misses the point entirely and responds with cringeworthy cope.
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Reading threads on IT is like watching a bunch of lobotomised mental patients interact with each other.

48 is hardly old age dude.
:feelskek: Do they really believe the shit that they type. It’s fucking over at that age.

Hope to join that brave incel soon.

Just fuck calcified brittle labial flaps bro.

Holy fuck that was a good find. I'm glad the tables are turning. They are now the clowns that entertain US.

Holy fuck that was a good find. I'm glad the tables are turning. They are now the clowns that entertain US.
There was another one about an army cuckcel who was forced into the mental hospital and he thought it was a good thing. I lost the post though.

That's what you call a Chad? A guy marrying a post prime woman while being post prime himself? Gigajfl

Just buy pheromone soap theory

46 years old.....

Jesus Christ

The state of IT

Why would any man want mushy leftover old pussy, this pua dude is a piece of fucking shit who should have his head kicked in for exploiting some one who is in pain.

These cucks are living in different cucked dimension. I won't be surprised he won't mind and will gladly watch like a proud cuck, if Tommy Lee fucks his whore wife in front of him now.

Just fucking wait until you're 50 to find some used up, miles beyond the wall roastie foid who will settle for you, who'll be infertile.
JFL. Reddit is seriously just delusional.

Memes write themselves...
Thabks fiend the effort

Does ITcels not get tired of being so cringy? That sub seems like a bluepill contest to see who can be the must cuck.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back