Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Literally every thread on /r/TwoXChromosomes is about "my boyfriend", rape, abortion, cooking or fashion

Saddam

Saddam

Officer
★★
JFL. Women legit have NO hobbies or interests, their lives revolve around Chad completely.

That's all the whores can think about tbh

They don't have a lot of free time because they spend hours out of the week putting on fakeup and picking out the best (read: sluttiest) outfit to wear for the day, changing clothes multiple times a day, etc. Women waste so much goddamn time on beautifying themselves if you think about it, it's ridiculous.

If you look through one of their phones you'll also notice that they have to be able to manage multiple conversations/calls at a time and they are always invited to multiple events, parties, lunches, etc during the week. Women are so good at secretarial duties in workplace settings because in their daily life they have to be able to manage all the fucking things they're constantly being invited to do by people. Compared to the average guy, they are like celebrities.

TwoX is filled with trannies too.

Typical femoid interests in 2019. Rape, cooking, fashion and most importantly abortion. These are the same whores who would advocate for veganism but have no qualms with killing a human baby.

that sub is all the proof you need that women don't deserve rights

These are the same whores who would advocate for veganism but have no qualms with killing a human baby.
You can fill the bowl with cat food and leave your furbaby at home all day while you go to the club to get rawdogged in the club toilet. It's not so easy with a child.

They all can be the same brain-dead, soulless, ultra-stereotypical caricatures of themselves and still be celebrated as "strong, unique, induhpendunt womyn, tee hee."

Meanwhile, we incels are racially diverse, we come from a variety of cultural and social backgrounds, we have diverse political and economic views, we have a wide range of different hobbies, many of us work out regularly, and most of us are financially self-sufficient with honest jobs and our own place to live. Yet we are always stereotyped as white neo-Nazis who are fat neckbeards and live in our mommies' basements.

Fuck r/TwoXChromosomes and fuck Reddit in general. Fuck you bigoted swine who spew your ignorant stereotypes about us.

Their is no point of foids having brains or opposable thumbs. They are utterly incapable of doing anything useful or worthwhile.

Just listen to the music those pop whores make if you can. The lyrics are all about chad worship, disgusting songs, pure degeneracy :feelspuke:.

Just listen to the music those pop whores make if you can. The lyrics are all about chad worship, disgusting songs, pure degeneracy :feelspuke:.
"You negleted me, now you want me back, I hope you suffer :) " literally 100% of women famous songs. :feelskek:

Women are primitive creatures

Foids are simply a small part of my body and soul , I am the master and I do with her as I please . She is a small extension of my body and soul that must obey me . Just like my hand that can never do things on her own . Once the foids isn't under the male leadership she will start fucking up everything around .

according to that sub about 150% of women have been raped.

they have all been in abusive relationships as well.

funny that "incel detector" of theirs never works

The complete fucking irony and hypocrisy of how we need to have so much going for us with a perfect personality(looks) meanwhile women:

They don't have a lot of free time because they spend hours out of the week putting on fakeup and picking out the best (read: sluttiest) outfit to wear for the day, changing clothes multiple times a day, etc. Women waste so much goddamn time on beautifying themselves if you think about it, it's ridiculous.

If you look through one of their phones you'll also notice that they have to be able to manage multiple conversations/calls at a time and they are always invited to multiple events, parties, lunches, etc during the week. Women are so good at secretarial duties in workplace settings because in their daily life they have to be able to manage all the fucking things they're constantly being invited to do by people. Compared to the average guy, they are like celebrities.
They all can be the same brain-dead, soulless, ultra-stereotypical caricatures of themselves and still be celebrated as "strong, unique, induhpendunt womyn, tee hee."

Meanwhile, we incels are racially diverse, we come from a variety of cultural and social backgrounds, we have diverse political and economic views, we have a wide range of different hobbies, many of us work out regularly, and most of us are financially self-sufficient with honest jobs and our own place to live. Yet we are always stereotyped as white neo-Nazis who are fat neckbeards and live in our mommies' basements.

Fuck r/TwoXChromosomes and fuck Reddit in general. Fuck you bigoted swine who spew your ignorant stereotypes about us.
JFL. Women legit have NO hobbies or interests, their lives revolve around Chad completely.
That's all the whores can think about tbh

Sounds to me like women would have a good time in the kitchen, given that all their “hobbies” don’t even require them to leave the house. Too bad they’re insatiable and would rather ride the cocks of multiple Chads instead of being a loyal housewife to just one.

Biggest mistake ever made was giving these creatures the vote