Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Literally everyone I went school with lifemogs me in every way

T

treesarescary

Banned
-
All the people who mocked me and took the piss out of me in school? they all have jobs, cars, SO's strong friendship circles and some even have their own houses and even kids now, meanwhile I'm a fucking neet with asperger's, very hard to control motor and vocal tics, absolutely ZERO friends or acquaintances (I'm not even exaggerating like 99% of you fucks do, I literally have no one) too creepy (ugly) to get a job because any female co-worker will just complain about me to management because they think I'm "creepy" and "weird"
All I do is just obsess over my face wondering what's wrong with it and ruminating over memories of people staring at me in the street.

It's fucking rough man, and it's soooo backwards and unfair, all the people who mocked me should be where I am today, but they're not, they're fucking killing it in life with their Stacy girlfriends who they travel with and post holiday photos with on Instagram.

And here's me, the only time I've really gone this summer is to either pick up my jewpills or water my parents allotment plants or just go for a random walk, that's it. No purpose, no nothing, 100% waste of life

do you live with both parents or just mom because if you do i would relate to you in many ways

Nah, you are 5/10. You cant get a job prob because you are mentalcel, cause you arent a facecel

i didn't even bother with social media, most people unironically think I'm dead (or more realistically, don't think about me at all)

I work with a guy that i went to high school with, i thought he was legit retarded and i had way better grades than him but now he makes twice as much as me and i have to see him everyday. It sucks, but at least his high school sweetheart cucked him

All the people who mocked me and took the piss out of me in school? they all have jobs, cars, SO's strong friendship circles and some even have their own houses and even kids now, meanwhile I'm a fucking neet with asperger's, very hard to control motor and vocal tics, absolutely ZERO friends or acquaintances (I'm not even exaggerating like 99% of you fucks do, I literally have no one) too creepy (ugly) to get a job because any female co-worker will just complain about me to management because they think I'm "creepy" and "weird"
All I do is just obsess over my face wondering what's wrong with it and ruminating over memories of people staring at me in the street.

It's fucking rough man, and it's soooo backwards and unfair, all the people who mocked me should be where I am today, but they're not, they're fucking killing it in life with their Stacy girlfriends who they travel with and post holiday photos with on Instagram.

And here's me, the only time I've really gone this summer is to either pick up my jewpills or water my parents allotment plants or just go for a random walk, that's it. No purpose, no nothing, 100% waste of life

Sounds brutal but why do you only have 12 posts. What did you for 2 years jfl.

Anyway I understand how it feels. I have 0 friends too. I haven't left my house for social reasons in the past 2 years.

I'm sorry you were born. Your parents must be ashamed for creating you

Me too. I wasted 10 years and 40k in debt in college, meanwhile most dudes I know from HS never went to college, have no debt, have becky girlfriends AND make much more than me :feelscry: :cryfeels: :feelsrope: :f:

i didn't even bother with social media, most people unironically think I'm dead (or more realistically, don't think about me at all)
Same I deleted all my socials a while ago. Ive chosen to be invisible.

Both parents
AVY3D9d 700bAVY3D9d 700b
single mothers aka abomination

If i want motivation to blow my brains out i look the profiles on social media of people who studied with me. Otherwise, i stay away from social media.

It's just all so tiresome.