Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy Literally the top comment in an IT post.

ordinaryotaku

ordinaryotaku

Rotting collegecel. Women hate me for existing.
★★★★★
tHlFQvd.png

You can't make this shit up JFL. I don't really liking shitposting IT on .co anymore, but you guys have to see this.
I'm sure they meant "personality" when they said "looks like"

JFL.

The memes write themselves.

These are the only ones that matter:

It's weird one of his requirements is that they attend and graduate from college, because college is where they turn nto rosties. A requirement I'd add that he forgot to include is that she must be under 21 years old. Of course all these requirements are for a serious relationship or marriage, not just for sex. There's some flexibility I have with the age and sex count number, but she must be very rich and independent so I know she's not trying to divorce rape me and go back to hopping on the cock carousel.

She doesn't have to be fully, but at least mostly shaven.

To be fair this guy took the term standardcel to a whole new level, but yes IT is full of hypocrites

tHlFQvd.png

You can't make this shit up JFL. I don't really liking shitposting IT on .co anymore, but you guys have to see this.

I can literally feel my IQ dropping just reading their shitposts.

Im not surprised tbh explains why there's alot of low IQcels who can't get enough of cucktears bullshit.
To be fair this guy took the term standardcel to a whole new level, but yes IT is full of hypocrites
You don't have to be incel to have these kinds of standards.

That is one of the dorkiest disses I have ever seen JFL.

That is one of the dorkiest disses I have ever seen JFL.
Ikr, who actually watches that shit? Whenever I see that fantasy bullshit, my attention span lessens to that of a fuckin' goldfish.

wow we look like orcs and cant get laid i wonder why

That is what they tell our standards are while we barely have any standards at all

While those are some insane standards, it's hilarious to see IT basically admit that they're lookist themselves. I mean to put it in perspective, my standards are "don't be obese, diseased, or more than a year or two older than me". The problem of course is how females are repulsed by me, not the other way around.

On a related topic, here is an example of an IT user grasping at straws to find reasons not to date male virgins.

But of course, it's somehow bullshit when we say that the vast majority of females aren't willing to date male virgins, right? Despite countless examples of females asserting this themselves. While sure I could lie about it, why would I want to be in a LTR with someone whom I can't even be remotely honest with? When it comes right down to it, all 3D, irl relationships rely on people simply putting on a fake show for one another, the fact that we need to lie about our virginity is just one example.

Last edited:
But I thought looks didnt matter