Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Lithuanian language is much superior to english for talking with cultured lolis

Napoleon de Geso

Napoleon de Geso

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
In lithuanian is possible to call lolis cute diminutive animal names, and english sucks (and overall sucks, with that stupid annoying word order instead of nice inflexions and agglutinations). But there problem: lolis of new lame degenerate generation think that speakking english is cool, so often lithuanian lolis answering in english even in lithuanian conversations. This be taken as red flag, wannabe anglophone loli are of noculture

kurva, lenkas etc

English has simplified grammar compared to other European languages

Yet they say their laguage is really hard :feelskek:
Because they don't know any other languages.
Although English spellings is hard because it was never updated since the middle ages

Tfw you'll never have a casual chat in Lithuanian with a qt EE loli of culture after sleeping cuddling with her while she prepares tea in a sunny but yet cold Lithuanian morning :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

Yet they say their laguage is really hard :feelskek:
English is considered hard because of the lack of rules tbh. too much is free flow/ you just have to know to get it right. languages with many rules can be easier since they don't really deviate from those rules where english just says "fuck it" and will throw in random shit. though I think what languages you find hard/easy really depend on what you speak/how you think. Like I suck at languages but I did good in mandarin despite it being a "hard language".