Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Lithuanian tradcuck wants weeb gamers over 30 to be observed by lithuanian "special forces"

Napoleon de Geso

Napoleon de Geso

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
Degenerate overall, traditionalist worshipper of muricania and NATO, supporter of military cosncription, and trying to become blogger, just without great sucess. And now reached lowest point, coming out as total scum: anti-lolicon

In blog writing how gamers over 30 who like to watch anime should be kept under observation of "special forces" of lithuania (separatist part of Russia)

Gaidys

people who watch anime should not be watched by government, they should be genocided!

Why does he shit on MGTOW? Is he a cuck?

Its fuking over for weebcels in Jewrope the popo are after our 2d waifu's as well.

what a shithole

does he mog you

he has too light eyebrows, totally like me but i have ligher skin and hair
Tried facial apps to se how I would look as blonde. As natural, with light eyes and facial hair - absolutely horrible. But I liked result with dyed blonde emo hair, so stylish and nice contrast with dark facial hair and medium grey eyes. Too bad cannot be loli waifu of myself :/

Tried facial apps to se how I would look as blonde. As natural, with light eyes and facial hair - absolutely horrible. But I liked result with dyed blonde emo hair, so stylish and nice contrast with dark facial hair and medium grey eyes. Too bad cannot be loli waifu of myself :/
just dye ur hair theory

It's over. Simple as that.

Minecraft shaped head not gonna lie

throw your superior shit at his house/mansion.

Lithuania is literally populated by fags.

Tradcucks: "We need a limited government and we need to respect people's rights!"
Also Tradcucks: "These [insert group of people/culture here] should be monitored and dealt with by the military/police with no trial or juries!"

Degenerate overall, traditionalist worshipper of muricania and NATO, supporter of military cosncription, and trying to become blogger, just without great sucess. And now reached lowest point, coming out as total scum: anti-lolicon

In blog writing how gamers over 30 who like to watch anime should be kept under observation of "special forces" of lithuania (separatist part of Russia)

View attachment 148791
Cant even be left alone in your own House anymore, ofc some gigachad cuck wants you to wageslave and support some roastie whore till you tear your own eyes out of frustration

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back