Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Little girl asks mom: “was that a boy or a girl” (referring to me)

RoastieBeef

RoastieBeef

Mythic
I was dealing with a customer who was with her 3-4 year old daughter. I’m wearing a face mask like everyone else.

As I left, I hear the daughter asks that to the mom.

How over is it ?

long hair? Low T ? small frame? Short? pale skin? give us details

I’ve lost some weight so likely Framecel, small wrists, ecto
haIt is short but haven’t cut it in 3 months. Not female hair

Last edited:
Sounds like a prime target for discord trannies

people have straight up asked me that because of my sub 5 inch wrists, effiminate face and narrow shoulders/wide hips

Girl asked me if I was transgender once, like a serious question, she acted like it was a joke when I didn't answer.

similar thing has happened to me when I’ve taken a walk, 4year old foid asks her mom “why is he just standing there”

similar thing has happened to me when I’ve taken a walk, 4year old foid asks her mom “why is he just standing there”
Well, you shouldn't have stood there.

Extremely low T just wow. Ogre maxx ASAP you definitely look like a tranny jfl.

My condolences OP :feelsbadman:

I like to take my time when i walk, dumb bitch needs to mind her own business
There's no winning for an ugly male, no matter what you do, tbh.

Ye I've been mistaked for a foid before.

I have a very feminine frame and I had relatively long hair too at the time tbf

Was with my mom when a Waiter at Outback Steakhouse came up and said “what will these 2 ladies be having” (coming from my back to the table so he only saw my back) my hair wasn’t even long but I guess it was older woman hair lmao. as soon as he saw my face though he corrected himself in a weird awkward way.

I never have long hair in case people think I’m some tranny. Always keep it business mans cut.

that's what u get for long hair and no beard

Foid infiltrator! It should of read why is SHE just standing there, MODS! MODS! BARK BARK BARK :feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton:.

Just messing.

Was with my mom when a Waiter at Outback Steakhouse came up and said “what will these 2 ladies be having” (coming from my back to the table so he only saw my back) my hair wasn’t even long but I guess it was older woman hair lmao. as soon as he saw my face though he corrected himself in a weird awkward way.

I never have long hair in case people think I’m some tranny. Always keep it business mans cut.
Should've silverback stared him down & stated "you taking the fucking piss?" While clenching the steak knife & then enjoy boogers & cum in your food no doubt, fucking normies.

long hair is faggy without a beard
What about Steven Segall in the early 90s or clean shaved Jason Mamoa for the modern age? Come on the OP would probably still look girlish with a beard I've seen it before from non chads.

What about Steven Segall in the early 90s or clean shaved Jason Mamoa for the modern age? Come on the OP would probably still look girlish with a beard I've seen it before from non chads.
Skull shape skull shape, head length.

That’s brutal

Once i fell on the ground and woman asked: is that a man or a boy?

Wtf is that avi
47e58c9b12c9a97207e1cd0dfdf874f1.jpg

"DID YOU JUST MISGENDER ME?"
(calls cops...)

Probably the little girl was told LGBT theories.

I was dealing with a customer who was with her 3-4 year old daughter. I’m wearing a face mask like everyone else.

As I left, I hear the daughter asks that to the mom.

How over is it ?
You can always try to lesbianmaxx

Go after holes who are attracted to feminine people in general. Bisxeual holes are always on the fence about wanting dick or pussy.

I don't think I've ever been mistaken as female.

Should have whipped out your dick in front of the mother.

I have long hair and i'm low t and short. But i don't have small frame at least