Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Little girl told me I was ugly

Why would she do that?

• She's a cunt

Votes: 22 31.4%
  • She's sincere, kids are blackpilled.

Votes: 44 62.9%
  • It's probably just a glitch dude, wouldn't worry about it.

Votes: 2 2.9%
  • Based loli tbqh

Votes: 2 2.9%

• Total voters
dyellow

dyellow

it's over for FBIcels
-
I had kids telling me I was ugly before, but this one literally went out of her way to do this. I was in the parking lot and while her dad was paying it, his daughter kept staring at me, she came up to me asked "why are you ugly", she was like 4 or something. Usually I would laugh but I was in shock tbh, and then her dad looked at me with disgusting took her and and didn't even said anything. I hate kids

What did you answer them back?

Same thing happened to me with my little cousin, but kids are like that(oblivious cunts). I don’t take it to heart since they’re little kids

Kids are the ultimate barometer really, they don't fully understand social conventions and tell the truth where others wouldn't
Autists are like kids that never grow up tbh. I always say what’s on my mind

i always get disgusting looks from little kids

should’ve flipped her off

Yes bro, many times
What have you said that ticked people off? I quite like the idea of doing that as an autist because, like from a kid, they can’t really get too pissed off.

kids are lowinhib and blackpilled

It's probably just a glitch dude, wouldn't worry about it.

sizzles me

Children are originally black pilled since their first day on earth but, with time, they start developping hypocrisy and society keeps bombarding them with blue pills literally everywhere in kindergarten, primary school, cartoons, music, movies, etc.

Why are you ugly? Just don't be ugly theory

that kid is based tbh atleast she didnt try to virtue signal

Should have lifted her and threw against a car tbh.

She genuinely wanted to know why. Should have explained the genetic lottery

I've never been told I'm ugly by a kid thankfully. They've said other things though, that I look nervous, I sound funny, other things like that.

time for a punt!

jfl..."why are you ugly" :lul::lul::kys::lul::kys:

Kids never lie
100%truth kids tell truth if is good or not
I was told I look like a monkey and what is that thing's on your face uhhhhhh yieks and ofc where is your hair.... That was fatality.
FML

You should have recited the "having a daughter is cucked" copypasta to the dad.

100%truth kids tell truth if is good or not
I was told I look like a monkey and what is that thing's on your face uhhhhhh yieks and ofc where is your hair.... That was fatality.
FML

They lie, but not about other people.

Last edited:
Kids are the ultimate barometer really, they don't fully understand social conventions and tell the truth where others wouldn't
I think this is the reason artistic people blurted out, they have no real sense of guilt or Morality, they are stunted his toddler is to not understand the adult concept of empathy
Neuropathways
Autists are like kids that never grow up tbh. I always say what’s on my mind
Autism, is defined by your neural pathways been blocked, and a lot of autistic people have delayed or limited development

I think this is the reason artistic people blurted out, they have no real sense of guilt or Morality, they are stunted his toddler is to not understand the adult concept of empathy
Neuropathways

In practice, I do not know what empathy is.

Basically they wouldn't talk bad about the family since it's genetic, what is MDA?
Mda... Means Ok.... In my language

Kids always speak truth

You should have said "because your mother/older sister/etc refuses to kiss me and turn me into a prince".

We should start selecting individuals who aren't cunts as people allowed to breed

Kids are temporary autists

should have punted the little shit with steel toe
iu