Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

@littleboy is a new mod????

• Thread starter Deleted member 27249
  • Start date
Deleted member 27249

Deleted member 27249

Full time... Winner? I'm undefeated
-
He has the purple color of the mods, not the other purple. He says he's mod.

TBH he quotes me a lot so we're cool

yeah, serge said he was a mod.

he's bigboy now

@LittleBoy my man :feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic: ill keep tagging you in manlet posts eventho you're a mod btw

brutal. over for ghost-like-entity-cels
You know, that's exactly what my problem is with mods. They think they're some sort of council of gods who watch us on top of Mount Olympus who don't really participate and just wait like vultures to swoop down when someone breaks a rule, all while trying to maintain the moral high ground.

Mods, I know you are reading this. Why don't you respond?

Last edited:
You know, that's exactly what my problem is with mods. They think they're some sort of council of gods on top of Mount Olympus who don't really participate and just wait like vultures to swoop down when someone breaks a rule, all while trying to maintain the moral high ground.

yeah, it would be really neat if the mods felt more like other users. But they are real incels too. i think they dont rly post because they dont want to encourage irreverence.
I never said that?

But yes, he is. Now I said it.
i think on Sunday you casually mentioned it

Yes I am. I can confirm.
I never said that?

But yes, he is. Now I said it.
2F4E9514 F189 4E15 8A3B 4B26E2CDFF75

You know, that's exactly what my problem is with mods. They think they're some sort of council of gods on top of Mount Olympus who don't really participate and just wait like vultures to swoop down when someone breaks a rule, all while trying to maintain the moral high ground.

Modz R built4bee bee see
81F2A09D D6E9 44D7 A5B4 3B5155445986

@mental_out does and he seems geniune ngl
the rest have a harem.
Yes I am. I can confirm.
Nigga just make sure to respond if you warn me and explain shit, unlike a certain retarded mod who just warns and then dissapears for 5 days and doesn't answer any messages.
I know two particular users who won't like this :feelsEhh: :feelsPop:
who?

He's pretty cool iirc. Is he a global mod or just a section mod?

Nigga just make sure to respond if you warn me and explain shit, unlike a certain retarded mod who just warns and then dissapears for 5 days and doesn't answer any messages.

Will do.

>he does it for free

I'm alright witht the pick, just would have preferred someone with more of a presence.

You know, that's exactly what my problem is with mods. They think they're some sort of council of gods who watch us on top of Mount Olympus who don't really participate and just wait like vultures to swoop down when someone breaks a rule, all while trying to maintain the moral high ground.

yeah, it would be really neat if the mods felt more like other users. But they are real incels too. i think they dont rly post because they dont want to encourage irreverence.

i think on Sunday you casually mentioned it

I'm full time employed.

I won't say who cuz that would be a dick move. I just saw @LittleBoy have a heated argument with both of them once and that's all. Hopefully, littleboy will be unbiased in the fulfillment of his duties as a mod.

We'll see... :feelssus:

I've had passionate disagreements with many on here. Still doesn't detract from the fact that I have to be objective, fair & "professionally competent" in carrying out these duties entrusted to me.

Quit worshiping mods, jite.
Makes you look submissive.

I've had passionate disagreements with many on here. Still doesn't detract from the fact that I have to be objective, fair & "professionally competent" in carrying out these duties entrusted to me.
Great. [Insert quote from that one scene in the first spiderman movie]

good choice, congratulations @LittleBoy

Mod status = new job with the fee bee aye

This x1000 lmao.

@mental_out does and he seems geniune ngl
the rest have a harem.
Mental out is meant to be the "cool" mod.

Thats the role they gave him.

He makes sewer threads and SOMETIMES responds to half of what you say to him.

Its a mere facade meant to instill trust

I dont respond to you specifically because you keep autistically asking me to give you 99% then posting disgusting shit.
Just testing to push it without breaking the rules.

Also
62D2A2CF B416 4747 8979 F588764CA42D

Last edited:
He has the purple color of the mods, not the other purple. He says he's mod.

TBH he quotes me a lot so we're cool
Quoting you to become next mod.

Mental out is meant to be the "cool" mod.

Thats the role they gave him.

He makes sewer threads and SOMETIMES responds to half of what you say to him.

Its a mere facade meant to instill trust
I've known a few of the mods for a while. I was on discord with retarded dumbshit and he was a giga high inhib mexican I have a hard time imagining him in a fed role. Serge is the only one who literally has no traceable date from before the inception of this site and he's giga sus.

But yeah I wouldn't trust any of the mods here ngl. They always seem to hire super bland people that you never notice their presence on the forum, you know

I've known a few of the mods for a while. I was on discord with retarded dumbshit and he was a giga high inhib mexican I have a hard time imagining him in a fed role. Serge is the only one who literally has no traceable date from before the inception of this site and he's giga sus.

But yeah I wouldn't trust any of the mods here ngl. They always seem to hire super bland people that you never notice their presence on the forum, you know
The only one I've ever trusted was @GoffSystemQB

He made genuine threads and kept a consistent appearance.

Whenever someone gains mod they turn into NPCs, as is the case with most humans who obtain a sliver of power over people.

I never really suspected serge of anything until the most recent events, and I learned my lesson from that already.

I doubt people would distrust mods if they didn't create retard polls, literally inviting people who don't belong here, or if they all kept a consistent appearence and acted like people instead of high council Nobles. But we exist in clown world, so we cannot have nice things

I mean look at me. I'm a genetically modified Gorilla, I should even be here, and yet I am
:feelsseriously: No one gave me a role, I haven't changed my posting habits since r/incels.
So you say. But you're the only one who frequently interacts with the community pretty coincidental no?