brutal rejectedapplicationpill

Incellectual

Incellectual

feminae stultae sunt | 5'3 goblin-manlet
★★★★★
114d 18m
Lolling @ you
It's over when youre excited to be chat mod on incels.is
jfl at people who do not want to do free work on an obscure forum chatroom used by a small amount of users

dreadtheblackpill

dreadtheblackpill

Chicken nuggets for one, please
36d 9h 25m
Have all of the mods already been chosen?

Incellectual

Incellectual

feminae stultae sunt | 5'3 goblin-manlet
★★★★★
114d 18m
You applied to be mod?
chat mod yes. I spend a lot of time on chat and it would be nice to deal with trolls immediately instead of waiting for a mod to ban them. They are not super common since chat isn't used by a lot of new users but it does happen.

Zettacel

Zettacel

KHHTV • Dreadfully Distinct
★★★★★
140d 6h 7m
Another tranny jannie to clean up my shit. Fantastic.

mental_out

mental_out

Facel mod
★★★★★
166d 14h 47m
chat mod yes. I spend a lot of time on chat and it would be nice to deal with trolls immediately instead of waiting for a mod to ban them. They are not super common since chat isn't used by a lot of new users but it does happen.
All that incellectual for mod campaigning finally paid off

Capable_Onion

Capable_Onion

Hikikomori/Neet
★★★★★
231d 20h 53m
dreadtheblackpill

dreadtheblackpill

36d 9h 25m
Hey bro.... You can warn me for something... Make something up! I'll even report myself! (As long as i get the bounty)
not being sub5

Michinomiya Hirohit

Michinomiya Hirohit

emperor
★★★★★
97d 1h 42m
give me mod as well

AmIjustDreaming

AmIjustDreaming

Plump up that coffin pillow friends
★★★★★
162d 10h 20m
he was a made guy, the hooker wasn't. real greaseball shit

HidekiTojota

HidekiTojota

Pray for the souls of the Linux atheists
★★★★★
151d 15h 56m
Yo can a cracka janny come ban this fool?
View attachment 414911
Your balls are too far apart. Penislossus is definitely crooked. The shape of your penislossus is not aesthetically pleasing at all. Your penislossus looks like a 3/10 with make up in this photo. I don't even want to imagine what your penislossus looks like without make up. I actually just threw up in my mouth, just thinking about it. Your penislossus head is too big (although that may be, because of your giraffe neck posture) . As for your pubes, lol. Seriously, do something. You look like a nigger. Stare at your penislossus for more than 5 seconds, and you will see how ugly your penislossus is. The balls which are too far apart is what ruins /damages an already ugly penislossus even further. Unfortunately for you, that can't be surgically fixed, lol. You skin is way too long. lol at how it hangs by penislossus sides. Kind of reminds me of lurch. Don't even let me start on your pale complexion. It only works if your penislossus looks hot. Unfortunately, your penisslosus does not look hot. Its hard to sum up a creature like your penislossus in one word. 'UGLY ' would be unfair , since it doesn't reflect how repulsive your penislossus look.s GROTESQUE is stretching it. But somewhere in between, is where your penislossus would be, on the scale of an average penisslosus. I'm sorry if my words seem a little harsh. Just so you know, I sugar coated this post as much as possible. Have a nice day.

BummerDrummer

BummerDrummer

Bummer Drummer#8658 Check out my YT •́ε•̀٥
★★★★★
195d 3h 48m
Your balls are too far apart. Penislossus is definitely crooked. The shape of your penislossus is not aesthetically pleasing at all. Your penislossus looks like a 3/10 with make up in this photo. I don't even want to imagine what your penislossus looks like without make up. I actually just threw up in my mouth, just thinking about it. Your penislossus head is too big (although that may be, because of your giraffe neck posture) . As for your pubes, lol. Seriously, do something. You look like a nigger. Stare at your penislossus for more than 5 seconds, and you will see how ugly your penislossus is. The balls which are too far apart is what ruins /damages an already ugly penislossus even further. Unfortunately for you, that can't be surgically fixed, lol. You skin is way too long. lol at how it hangs by penislossus sides. Kind of reminds me of lurch. Don't even let me start on your pale complexion. It only works if your penislossus looks hot. Unfortunately, your penisslosus does not look hot. Its hard to sum up a creature like your penislossus in one word. 'UGLY ' would be unfair , since it doesn't reflect how repulsive your penislossus look.s GROTESQUE is stretching it. But somewhere in between, is where your penislossus would be, on the scale of an average penisslosus. I'm sorry if my words seem a little harsh. Just so you know, I sugar coated this post as much as possible. Have a nice day.
A quaint Hamlossus-speaking people, the Hamlossus or fat lard pieces of shit initially settled down in the areas of Boise, which are known to us today as Idaho. This settlement of theirs was known as The fat pig tard lair. Content and happy to be living in their remote home, the Hamlossuses did not bother with their Incel and Blackpill colonial governments, nor did they ask for much. More than happy to be ignored or neglected, the Hamlossus were repeatedly subjected to a number of sieges in the wars of the dick in your ass empire.

TheSecondComing

TheSecondComing

no looks no life
★★★★★
182d 51m
A quaint Hamlossus-speaking people, the Hamlossus or fat lard pieces of shit initially settled down in the areas of Boise, which are known to us today as Idaho. This settlement of theirs was known as The fat pig tard lair. Content and happy to be living in their remote home, the Hamlossuses did not bother with their Incel and Blackpill colonial governments, nor did they ask for much. More than happy to be ignored or neglected, the Hamlossus were repeatedly subjected to a number of sieges in the wars of the dick in your ass empire.

HidekiTojota

HidekiTojota

Pray for the souls of the Linux atheists
★★★★★
151d 15h 56m

dreadtheblackpill

dreadtheblackpill

36d 9h 25m
new mod already suck

Beta_Le_Pew

Beta_Le_Pew

TrashMancel
★★★
8d 9h 20m
congrats.....now verify people in the discord server