Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Live a life, as if you wanted to repeat it for all eternity.

Koruga

Koruga

Your existence is insignificant to us.
★★★★
This thought of Nietzsche, about the eternal returned, has really made me feel depressed. As it is possible for people like us, we would like to repeat this life again and again; In addition there is very little we can do to really enjoy it.

Time to rope then

too low IQ to understand what u mean

Wish I could live a fulfilling life

too low IQ to understand what u mean
Nietzsche thought the idea of heaven was a life denying fantasy of the weak (slaves and conquered peoples). Nietzsche wanted myths and beliefs that affirmed life and encourage the strong and creative to be a law unto themselves. Eternal return is the idea that, instead of heaven, we just repeat our life eternally. Most people would hate this idea; their lives are boring and filled with stress. Nietzsche thought that an Ubermensch would say YES to life and to eternal return because he had lived his life to the max, essentially.

Nietzsche thought the idea of heaven was a life denying fantasy of the weak (slaves and conquered peoples). Nietzsche wanted myths and beliefs that affirmed life and encourage the strong and creative to be a law unto themselves. Eternal return is the idea that, instead of heaven, we just repeat our life eternally. Most people would hate this idea; their lives are boring and filled with stress. Nietzsche thought that an Ubermensch would say YES to life and to eternal return because he had lived his life to the max, essentially.
Thanks for the high iq explanation and tbh eternal return seems like the worst punishment i can imagine ngl

The theory is interesting, but it doesn't seem to make any scientific or logical sense. There's no such thing as a "soul", we just have an ego because of the evolution of memories and the sense of self. I think it's possible that after we die, our continuity of consciousness will continue through another vessel (please be Chad) which has our same memories, but it just doesn't make sense for the consciousness to be transferred to a fetus in the 1980s.

There is a few copes that we still can enjoy

Chad is too busy getting blown by bored housewives to give a fuck about Nietzsche

There is a few copes that we still can enjoy
That's true, but is it comparable to repeating over and over a life full of inceldom?