Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Live black pill experiment

anon101

anon101

Greycel
Im not an Incel but i know the black pill is true through experience.

There is my looksmatch girl(18) in one of my university classes. She gives me the fuck me look, sits near me, always starts talking to me, I have caught her staring at me, ordered her to give me her no. and she did. I want to smash but she has a 6/10 boyfriend(5'10, skinnyfat, basic face, inferior hair, not rich,...)

Girls "protest" when cheating on there bf's but i have faith in the black pill. I will update with how it goes to give insight into the true thoughts/feeling of women. When im done i will take pics of the two of us and share them. Any thoughts on how
I can improve it to make it more valid?

this isnt PLS

remove yourself knave

marin said:
Pics of the female tbh

I will get her to send me a selfie tomorrow. Ill upload the pic she sends me, she looks like a blonde Disney princess.

Are you a chad or just a high tier normie?

naked pics of the female or gtfo.

open bob and send vajina pic
Intermediate.jpg

Chincel said:
Are you a chad or just a high tier normie?

Normie, if the top 20% guys get 80% of girls im right at the bottom of the 20%. I have sex when i want but if i have a day when i look bad im invisible to girls. I have been moged before and have moged others.

No nudes, I will get/upload face pics(mine and hers) tonight(west coast time)

Where are the pics of your face? Anyways, nice to see normies who arent fucking deluded.