Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Living in third world shithole!

Do you live in third world backwater shithole?

• Total voters
Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
I fucking hate it. All the streets dirty and ugly. Fuck USA. everything is shit. all my favorite restaurants closed cause of some gay virus. fuck this country, literal third world shithole!

I'm glad I live in a good country

I live in a first world country with third world wages.

I live in a first world country with third world wages.
Basically USA for many incel men.

Japan has incel friendly restuarants where servers never see your face while usa doenst. More proof usa= united states of assholes

Doesn't matter which country you live in. What matters is your class. Anything below upper middle class is suifuel. Most people on that range are rich Jew followed Chad and Stacy , followed by normie Chinese and Rich curries.

Doesn't matter which country you live in. What matters is your class. Anything below upper middle class is suifuel. Most people on that range are rich Jew followed Chad and Stacy , followed by normie Chinese and Rich curries.
Truth. I am middle class and its rwally brutal being mogged by thr true rich fuckers. I have eat in $20 to $40 restaurants whule the rich scum can eat out at $200 restuarants daily. Brutal food mogging me

Basically USA for many incel men.

Japan has incel friendly restuarants where servers never see your face while usa doenst. More proof usa= united states of assholes

As an aside, why do Americans tip servers who are mostly foids and not do the same for wageslavers at McDonald's? It's truly a bizarre practice.

As an aside, why do Americans tip servers who are mostly foids and not do the same for wageslavers at McDonald's? It's truly a bizarre practice.
Tippinf culture was originally way for rich people avoid payinf fair wages far befoe fast food restaurants becane popular. And it still hasn't gone away, probably never will

100% Accurate it's always chad and stacy followed by god tier betabuxxers.

I think the US is a pretty overrated country, tbh. Sure, we're not as cucked as the leafy Canadians from up north (I affectionately call them northern rednecks). But Americans like to toot that this country is some kind of utopia. Sure, for the immigrants coming over here, it's better than living where they came from, but compared to other first-world nations, we're not any better. In a lot of ways, we're actually backwards. A lot of major cities, especially places like Baltimore, St. Louis and Detroit have very high murder rates, homelessness is rampant, we don't have free universal healthcare, the bubonic plague in the western half of the country is a thing, and everyone else thinks most of us are retarded.

40cc6f7f19c709db9d32e158c27ab3bb 972e96a6e65523f09a9b78db0e48f3af  american bull in america Gettyimages 493615884 640x640

And I don't think immigrants come over here because "it's the land of the free and home of the brave". Democracy is just an illusion. Sure, some of them are hard working people, but most just come here because of the welfare, tbh. They don't even care or are loyal about this country. This country could theoretically be a dictatorship but as long as they can live the easy life, they are fine here.

I think the US is a pretty overrated country, tbh. Sure, we're not as cucked as the leafy Canadians from up north (I affectionately call them northern rednecks). But Americans like to toot that this country is some kind of utopia. Sure, for the immigrants coming over here, it's better than living where they came from, but compared to other first-world nations, we're not any better. In a lot of ways, we're actually backwards. A lot of major cities, especially places like Baltimore, St. Louis and Detroit have very high murder rates, homelessness is rampant, we don't have free universal healthcare, the bubonic plague in the western half of the country is a thing, and everyone else thinks most of us are retarded.

View attachment 222625 View attachment 222626 View attachment 222627

And I don't think immigrants come over here because "it's the land of the free and home of the brave". Democracy is just an illusion. Sure, some of them are hard working people, but most just come here because of the welfare, tbh. They don't even care or are loyal about this country. This country could theoretically be a dictatorship but as long as they can live the easy life, they are fine here.
Most immigrants only come for higher paying jobs or their original country is such a shithole that being the lowest status here(USA) is preferable.

Canada is giving all of its citizens $2000 a month for 4 months. While the retarded trash american senate still debating to give a one time check of a meagre $1200 which is jackshit

Most immigrants only come for higher paying jobs or their original country is such a shithole that being the lowest status here(USA) is preferable.

Canada is giving all of its citizens $2000 a month for 4 months. While the retarded trash american senate still debating to give a one time check of a meagre $1200 which is jackshit
I always wonder why do Latinos always come to the US and want to "Hispanicize" this country and think this is the greatest shit, but not go to Canada or Europe and do the same thing? I guess the leafs are immune to spics.

What would they think if I went to their countries and told them I was a Canadian rather than an American?

Truth. I am middle class and its rwally brutal being mogged by thr true rich fuckers. I have eat in $20 to $40 restaurants whule the rich scum can eat out at $200 restuarants daily. Brutal food mogging me
Exactly brother. We are the same class. Richfag gets an Merc AMG , Audi S or BMW M car while I will get a hyundai. Rich fag drinks Remy Martin while I drink sub $100 whiskey. Rich fag lives in at least a 2 million dollar house while mine is below half that. Biggest big of all is rich fag gets Stacy. I only get my right hand and no love.

Exactly brother. We are the same class. Richfag gets an Merc AMG , Audi S or BMW M car while I will get a hyundai. Rich fag drinks Remy Martin while I drink sub $100 whiskey. Rich fag lives in at least a 2 million dollar house while mine is below half that. Biggest big of all is rich fag gets Stacy. I only get my right hand and no love.
Legit and we have a solid 40%+ of ameritards who Vote to fuck everyone who isnt rich and then vicitim blame. Really over. At times i thibk of going NEET in thirdworld on the cheap and giving up
I always wonder why do Latinos always come to the US and want to "Hispanicize" this country and think this is the greatest shit, but not go to Canada or Europe and do the same thing? I guess the leafs are immune to spics.

What would they think if I went to their countries and told them I was a Canadian rather than an American?
America just happens to be closest. And many american racist rich farmers used to let illegals stay for cheap labor and now suprised that the illegals outbreeding them. Thankfully problem has slowed down alot at the moment.

Eurocels have their own migrant problems at the moment. Eurocucks supported USA bombing shithole arab nations and now they are flloded with refugee scum.

Western workers need rise up and stop lettinf rich scum import third world trash to save on wages.

Last edited:
Living in first world city in third world country.

Legit and we have a solid 40%+ of ameritards who Vote to fuck everyone who isnt rich and then vicitim blame. Really over. At times i thibk of going NEET in thirdworld on the cheap and giving up

America just happens to be closest. And many american racist rich farmers used to let illegals stay for cheap labor and now suprised that the illegals outbreeding them. Thankfully problem has slowed down alot at the moment.

Eurocels have their own migrant problems at the moment. Eurocucks supported USA bombing shithole arab nations and now they are flloded with refugee scum.

Western workers need rise up and stop lettinf rich scum import third world trash to save on wages.
I guess but even in New York and Chicago way up north still has a lot of Mexicans where most Canadian cities are not even that far, since it’s in the southern part of that country.

I wish I could NEET in Thailand

I live in India so yeah basically a developed country that is a super power.

How would you do this? In U.K. We have fortnightly compulsory job interviews and only get £4K per year.
That's why I said , "wish".