Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Living with a normie : worst idea ever.

• Thread starter Fancy Alcoholic
  • Start date
Fancy Alcoholic

Fancy Alcoholic

Living by the name
★★★★★
In a recent thread, I said I'm poor. It's true, I am not an oldcel. That's why I share my rent with a normie. We're living together but don't have much in common.

And when I say that, I mean it.

THE HYGIENE. It's a huge subject. When I was alone, the entire surface of the flat was somehow kept tidy and clean. I don't know, I don't like to let shit dirty you see. But he has no problem to let the table covered of empty cans of food, to bring dirt in the house and walk inside with dirty shoes ... All these stuffs. For instance, I just came home to discover the normie let a weird bottle of suspicious liquid just fall over the floor before he left, without even cleaning it up. Also the table is dirty and covered in shit quality tobacco (he's a smoker).

I don't even know if splitting the bill is that much of a good price at this point. People in my family told me it would be a good way to moneymaXx, but still, it's annoying af. I can't enjoy privacy anymore and this dude is plain literally dirty.

And what is even more outrageous is that he's a degenerate sex haver (foid personality detector probably doesn't detect the scent of shit), who once bringed some foid to spend the night with, with which he probably had sex. I don't know how it's even possible since he does smell bad, as he doesn't actually shower much. And also, he presented me random low quality people that he calls acquaintances. That's when I realized how shallow normie social circles are ... some of them are literal low status NPC with one line of dialogue, others are retarded thugmaXXed social litters who make little money from stealing things, literally.
That's why we need to moneymaXx asap, to avoid those shit tier fuckers at all cost and live the NEET life on our own.

Last edited:
I've been light core money maxxing for a bit now doing pretty basic stuff like taking on translation jobs and the like but since my dad pays my rent and I only spend like $50 on food for the month I get to save almost everything I make. Then I use the stock market to make a little extra and occasionally work for my dad.

I've made some pretty decent money ngl

Fancy Alcoholic

ikr
I've been light core money maxxing for a bit now doing pretty basic stuff like taking on translation jobs and the like but since my dad pays my rent and I only spend like $50 on food for the month I get to save almost everything I make. Then I use the stock market to make a little extra and occasionally work for my dad.

I've made some pretty decent money ngl
Based. Living with your parents is a good deal, if you can. But I chose to travel in other countries for job opportunities instead. :feels: