Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Living with a woman is hell (as a girlfriend - horrible, as a wife - even worse)

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
I've never had cancer. But I read a lot, I watch a lot of documentaries and news and such, and from that I think I know quite a bit about cancer. For example: it would be horrible to live with cancer.

I have the same kind of knowledge about living with a woman. It might not be first-hand experience, but I am sure that I am not mistaken - living with a woman would be hell.

They make so many demands, they act like martyrs for doing the smallest chores, they're moody and needy as hell, they're bitchy and they nag all the time. Worst of all - they're never satisfied. There's always something that goes wrong, there's always something to be unhappy about so they gotta make you miserable too. There's always somebody doing better and they'll bitch and moan about how you're useless since her life is not good as cunt X. These behaviors show themselves early on in the relationship, but once they married a man and have Damocles' sword over their heads in perpetuity, god help those men. If they have children it's even worse, more leverage for her.

Even if I weren't a balding fat freak with thick glasses and various other little things wrong with my looks, I'd probably still be an incel. I'm just not the kind of guy to put in this much effort for something that's not really worth it. Hell, I barely put any effort into anything, much less something that's a double-edged sword.

Last edited:
Funny how IT always tell us we don't know anything about relationships yet they claim to know everything about being an incel.

Funny how IT always tell us we don't know anything about relationships yet they claim to know everything about being an incel.
Socrates IQ

It's crazy to think that just half a century ago those issues were non existent since men had natural authority in relationships and families which wasn't obstructed by any feminist laws... Did it work? Well look at our grandparents being still together after all those years loving and respecting each other, heck even many of boomer couples are still together despite them being pioneering in everything what's wrong today.