Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Living with women would make you hate them

• Thread starter Deleted member 21219
  • Start date
Deleted member 21219

Deleted member 21219

Banned
-
Most foids are superficial whores and living with one must be quite painful. Imagine watching her wake up with her natural butt ugly face (lets be honest, most foids look like demons when they wake up) and then cake her face with chemicals so others find her attractive. The worst part of this is that these ugly creatures still have the nerve to make fun of other's looks.

Iam not sure if ill be able to co exist with such a creature. What about you? post your thoughts!

this is why i laugh to myself when foids only choose chad, the irony that most of them would be our looksmatch without their precious fakeup

I hate my sisters tbh. I'm glad they're out of the house

this is why i laugh to myself when foids only choose chad, the irony that most of them would be our looksmatch without their precious fakeup

Most women are two-faced whores.
I hate my sisters tbh. I'm glad they're out of the house

If you ascend, you have to live with one. If you dont, you suffer alone. Seems like a lose lose situation.

Holes have awful social skills in general. I'm yet to meet a hole who is really funny or genuinely like to discuss high IQ topics but they're good only at taunting, gossiping and backbiting. I used to think all this was a big stereotype but reality proved its real. Their phone is full of their own thousands of edited pics. Fuckin narcissists. I just have 4 pics of mine in my phone.

Most of them are bipolar bitches,and they would be exceptionally bitchy towards a low tier male in a relationship

Holes have horrible social skills. Yet to meet a hole who is funny or genuinely like to discuss high IQ topics and they're good only at taunting, gossiping and backbiting. I used to think all this was a big stereotype but reality proved its real. Their phone is full of their own thousands of edited pics. Fuckin narcissists. I just have 4 pics of mine in my phone.

I only have two lol.

I like my mom and sister

Holes have awful social skills in general. I'm yet to meet a hole who is really funny or genuinely like to discuss high IQ topics but they're good only at taunting, gossiping and backbiting. I used to think all this was a big stereotype but reality proved its real. Their phone is full of their own thousands of edited pics. Fuckin narcissists. I just have 4 pics of mine in my phone.
High IQ. Women only survive social situations due to halo effect.

I hate my sister. I hope she never existed.

I’ve lived with my stepmom for 16 years and I’ve never hated her
I’m sure if we got along well I wouldn’t hate a girlfriend
But I’ll never experience this

Holes like when you tease playfully with sarcastic remarks. That's so weird.

True, ive seen this in action. This kind of playful banter and back and forth teasing with hints of sarcasm is what normies refer to as flirting.

True, ive seen this in action. This kind of playful banter and back and forth teasing with hints of sarcasm is what normies refer to as flirting.
Chad doesn't need it. Wanna suck hoe :lul: :feelskek::feelskek:

Chad doesn't need it. Wanna suck hoe :lul: :feelskek::feelskek:

Its only flirting when chad does it. If any one of us do it, wed be banned as creepy fucks. Of course chad can get away with "suck my dick hoe" but thats only on dating apps. I dont think that would work IRL.

If my mom wasn't my mom I wouldn't want to live with her

My creativity would sease to exist if i lived with a foid. She wouldn't want me to engage in my autistic hobbies.