Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Lmao, are any of you guys like BrendioEEE?

R

Ropemaxx

Self-banned
-
Did you see his last interview? He is a few kilos away from ascension. This guy is not incel tier looking in ANY world

Someone who has 0/10 neckbeard haircut, 1/10 style, and is overweight as FUCK with a good face is 10000% a volcel crybaby
He is losing weight and in his last interview he looks much better than the last one, with just basic looksmaxxing

But this really made me think ,is this the type of babies who actually post on this site? Are you motherfuckers volcels like him too? You literally spit in the face of us truecels when you larp like that.

link latest brendio video pls

last one i saw earlier in the year he was pretty fat

If I loose even more weight, I maybe pass as a low tier normie. But I still will be mentally ill broke 30 y.o. NEET living with his parents. I am not sure those are good prospects for sub8 male.

link latest brendio video pls

last one i saw earlier in the year he was pretty fat

Is this incel to you? JFL at this larping shit already

Can we as a community agree that fatcel is a fucking volcel already

He’s Famemaxxing and the media loves to use him because he’s not unattractive.:dafuckfeels:

If I loose even more weight, I maybe pass as a low tier normie. But I still will be mentally ill broke 30 y.o. NEET living with his parents. I am not sure those are good prospects for sub8 male.
Im tired of fatcels copers telling themselves they are ugly so they don't have to deal with the fact that its 100% their fault.
Stop coping man, lose weight

Im tired of fatcels copers telling themselves they are ugly so they don't have to deal with the fact that its 100% their fault.
Massive cope, not all fatcels became fat by choice, many like myself stopped growing around 15/16 and became fat underage because of a lack of parental guidance and had to correct the issue once we became an adult.

Did you see his last interview? He is a few kilos away from ascension. This guy is not incel tier looking in ANY world

Someone who has 0/10 neckbeard haircut, 1/10 style, and is overweight as FUCK with a good face is 10000% a volcel crybaby
He is losing weight and in his last interview he looks much better than the last one, with just basic looksmaxxing

But this really made me think ,is this the type of babies who actually post on this site? Are you motherfuckers volcels like him too? You literally spit in the face of us truecels when you larp like that.

He's 5'5." He is fucked.

@BrendioEEE how are you able to normiemaxx so much on these podcasts?

Are you better or worse off camera? You seem very comfortable in-front of the camera.

He’s an incel

we need a 5'2 indian janitor to represent us

Massive cope, not all fatcels became fat by choice, many like myself stopped growing around 15/16 and became fat underage because of a lack of parental guidance and had to correct the issue once we became an adult.
Sure, maybe your parents fucked you up, but its still something you can change (and you are also doing it, so good job tbh) but my point is it makes you volcel, because its fixable.

Us looksmaxxed incels with good body and style can't fix it since our face is our killer, that makes us truecels. I just thought incels fixed the basic looksmaxing requirements before calling themselves incels..

Well, I am tired of copers telling themselves that there is tremendous difference between 4/10 and 5/10 for modern foid.

Besides, try to leave your bed at morning when you 30 y.o. incel. If you really think workout is really that effective for rotting body of depressed old virgin, trust me, it is not. I am telling you as someone who has somewhat physical activity almost every day and limit himself in sugar and processed food.

They should have picked a balding curry janitor.

He's a fakecel. By seeing him, it perpetuates the misconception among people that incels are slightly overweight not well groomed guys.

He's a fakecel. By seeing him, it perpetuates the misconception among people that incels are slightly overweight not well groomed guys.
Finally someone gets it. I mistakenly assumed that incels had put in a good amount of effort before resorting to forums and giving up. JFL at failing at basics and calling yourself incel

If this guy keeps at it, he will acend in 1-3 years, mark my words.
Same can't be said for a truecel.

I was going to call him a volcel but the man is 5'5, you need to have a chad tier face if you want to ascend as a manlet, especially in his location.

Last edited:
Finally someone gets it. I mistakenly assumed that incels had put in a good amount of effort before resorting to forums and giving up. JFL at failing at basics and calling yourself incel

He’s 5’5 in Chadfornia and nothing special facially , It’s over

While truecel looking guys never get attention that can show how a true incel look like.

2019 11 22 130301

I agree with you, also he is good looking enough to feel confident about his looks and go to talk shows, he will ascend soon, if he hasn't already.

I agree with you, also he is good looking enough to feel confident about his looks and go to talk shows, he will ascend soon, if he hasn't already.
Exactly

He’s 5’5, associated himself incledom, has no little social circle, and his views are hated by most that shit will make it extremely hard in western countries to move up and ascend out of incledom. His look is decent but literally everything else is way below normie tier.

There are a lot of larpers on incel sites for sure. If you're within one standard deviation of the mean in terms of looks you can probably still get ascend.

Just to be clear, he did that voluntarily, to statusmaxx.

might be seen as Dark Triad by some foids
JFL. Why is he still here then? He clearly doesn’t have the status. Unless someone befriend he ain’t leaving incledom so easily.

No i'm skinny but my face isn't pretty enough for 2019 foids.

Let him looksmaxx, OP

I do like him but he should spill more Blackpill facts when he's interviewed

We should all be happy someone is not tortured anymore
Yeah but fakecels/volcels should spend their time working on what they can fix, not cry here.
If i could ascend by looksmaxxing i would've done it long ago, not waste my time here

Yeah but fakecels/volcels should spend their time working on what they can fix, not cry here.
If i could ascend by looksmaxxing i would've done it long ago, not waste my time here
Same here, I looksmaxxed in the past and got even more hate. At least I tried

I should gymcel tbh

I'm impressed with the weight loss.

@BrendioEEE congrats tbh (you're still doomed to Inceldom for life - just not fat).

I like him tbh

I have seen a lot of incels' pics in PMs and shit (for ratings) and the majority are between 4 and 6. Some are legit 6.5 and could get a gf if they logged off Discord and tried speaking to women.

You'd rent a van if you knew how many guys here are larping. Like VST, TellemT and the like, used to.

Im skinnyfat tbh

I have seen a lot of incels' pics in PMs and shit (for ratings) and the majority are between 4 and 6. Some are legit 6.5 and could get a gf if they logged off Discord and tried speaking to women.

You'd rent a van if you knew how many guys here are larping. Like VST, TellemT and the like, used to.
Thats interesting, what do you think of BrendioEEE, do you share my assessment?

this is some hi iq advice, however, what is preventing u from looksmaxxing rn?

What makes you an Intel is :
Ugly face
Tiny dicklet
Of you have one of these tow option it never began even if you are 6.4 with Macular body .

Fakecels/volcels should spend their time working on what they can fix, not cry here.
If i could ascend by looksmaxxing i would've done it long ago, not waste my time here.

What makes you an Intel is :
Ugly face
Tiny dicklet
Of you have one of these tow option it never began even if you are 6.4 with Macular body .
Tbh
this is some hi iq advice, however, what is preventing u from looksmaxxing rn?
I looksmaxxed very succesfully but didn't matter cus of ugly face.

Technically, you dont need be incel to post here.
Users

Blackpilled (Conditional):
Person who is not currently incel, but agrees to respect the views portrayed on the forum.

I really wanna know his yellow jacket secret.