Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LMAO at people who say that being in a bad relationship is worse than being alone

Timothy2:12

Timothy2:12

Greycel
Being alone is not being human enough for someone to want to be seen with you, it's thinking you're constantly doing something wrong when it's got nothing to do with that, you're literally less than dirt. Tell me again how is that better than even a toxic relationship

Well if your in a toxic relationship you are most likely a cuck and that makes you even lower than dirt.

What's better

A pile of dirt or a pile of dirt filled with toxic sludge ? I'd rather be the pile of dirt

Relationships give validation. When you're alone and don't have one validation is hard to come. Y.

When you're in a toxic relationship your fears and is insecueiries are validated. This is worse than being lonely.

[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Yeah this is why betabux and cucks are superior to Incels cause they're atleast getting some action [/font]

well, they're right. life sucks a bomb

I never had a relationship so i dont know, but i think its better to be alone.

They're giga copers and they'd choose a "cuck" relationship over being alone in a heartbeat.

I would like to painfuly hate-fuck my toxic gf while she was riding my dick so hard she'd rip the skin and we would be choking each other

Relationships are like going on a roller coaster. They start off very smoothly in the honeymoon phase. Then after a few months things become very very bumpy. Nah no thanks Jeff, been there done that. Felt like shit as well.