[JFL] LMAO at this white-knighting deathnic fatcel

Sadness

Sadness

face > everything else
-

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
"Your body, your choice, my Queen! :y'all:"

I wonder if T levels are the only difference between us and bluepilled cuckcels. :waitwhat:

DaveBuster

DaveBuster

Inceldom is not about the sex act.
-
This kid will either be a future incels.co member, or a future cucktears member, but his life is gonna be basically the same either way. Buckle up, kiddo.

RollD20

RollD20

Public transportcel
-
I am sure he will get to sniff his queen if he wags his tail enough!

mike wazowski

mike wazowski

Recruit
-
damn I even mog this dude

ihaveno1

ihaveno1

Luminary
-
he needs to lose weight

Incline

Incline

22/White - Enduring my misery
-
I hate fat fucks so much. They all mog me when they lose weight and its fucking annoying. Fatcels are the worst.

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

pain and sadness forever
-
jfl at this silly faggot trying to be the man of the hour

acnescarcel

acnescarcel

Luminary
-
how is it their body if its a babies body they're killing? why can't you stop being a whore for one second and just not get pregnant in the first place?

Hikikomori

Hikikomori

Schizophrenia & OCD
-
This kid will either be a future incels.co member, or a future cucktears member, but his life is gonna be basically the same either way. Buckle up, kiddo.

Cffcel

Cffcel

Wizard
-
100% cucktears member. Someone needs to smack this soy boy straight in the mouth

Lonelycel

Lonelycel

Commander
-
It's always fatties as well. Just like boogie2988 saying his wife is a "fantastic person" despite her divorce raping him. Obesity is linked to low T levels so there's the answer.

Azaylias

Azaylias

ϟϟ 卐 ϟϟ
-
This is the danger of not teaching the blackpill to boys at a young age. It is essential that all men understand that women are not capable of making their own decisions especially when it comes to reproduction

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

Veteran
-
I used to be anti-abortion, until I found out there are over a million abortions per year. Most of these kids would either be a thug, a fat whore that spends all day at golden corral, or a fat retarded whore that spends all day at Golden Corral. It's probably a good thing these people weren't born.

Anyway, it's more his stupid white-knight feminism that angers me.

Ignas

Ignas

Generalfeldmarschall
-
Mogs me brutally

ScornedStoic

ScornedStoic

Solver of Mysteries, Bearer of the Garnet Star
-
I wonder if T levels are the only difference between us and bluepilled cuckcels. :waitwhat:
That and self-awareness and lack of delusion (sans JBW copers)

KingOfRome

KingOfRome

knight-ERrant
-
It's always fatties as well. Just like boogie2988 saying his wife is a "fantastic person" despite her divorce raping him. Obesity is linked to low T levels so there's the answer.
Fun fact: body fat produces the hormone aromatase, which converts testosterone into estrogen. A little estrogen is entirely normal and even necessary for health. However, being obese practically guarantees you'll be a soyboy open-mouth-grinning numale cuck due to aromatase production.

Lonelycel

Lonelycel

Commander
-
Fun fact: body fat produces the hormone aromatase, which converts testosterone into estrogen. A little estrogen is entirely normal and even necessary for health. However, being obese practically guarantees you'll be a soyboy open-mouth-grinning numale cuck due to aromatase production.
Makes sense, all soyboys are fat/chubby

DaveBuster

DaveBuster

Inceldom is not about the sex act.
-
Exercise is discouraged, empty calories are plentiful and cheap, a generation, if not 2, of these intentionally-stunted males has been intentionally created and are now swarming the globe.

MSCW

MSCW

Overlord
-
The only validation he would have in his life.

TheRealChincel

TheRealChincel

Voidcel: Friendless Truecel
-
We have higher T (although that’s like saying we’re smarter than people with mental handicaps) and I think more awareness than the :soy:.

Michael15651

Michael15651

Destined Virgin.
-
He is an embarrassment to everyone and no one likes him. He's such an insignificant stupid loser who deserves to be bullied, and it'd be amusing to see him pushed and called out for his weight.

jerrycan dan

jerrycan dan

Banned
-
this nigga's mother probably would have aborted him if she knew what his deathnic face would look like 20 years down the road