Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL LMAO at this white-knighting deathnic fatcel

Deleted member 677

Deleted member 677

Godpilled
-

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
"Your body, your choice, my Queen! :y'all:"

I wonder if T levels are the only difference between us and bluepilled cuckcels. :waitwhat:

This kid will either be a future incels.co member, or a future cucktears member, but his life is gonna be basically the same either way. Buckle up, kiddo.

I am sure he will get to sniff his queen if he wags his tail enough!

damn I even mog this dude

I hate fat fucks so much. They all mog me when they lose weight and its fucking annoying. Fatcels are the worst.

jfl at this silly faggot trying to be the man of the hour

how is it their body if its a babies body they're killing? why can't you stop being a whore for one second and just not get pregnant in the first place?

This kid will either be a future incels.co member, or a future cucktears member, but his life is gonna be basically the same either way. Buckle up, kiddo.

100% cucktears member. Someone needs to smack this soy boy straight in the mouth

It's always fatties as well. Just like boogie2988 saying his wife is a "fantastic person" despite her divorce raping him. Obesity is linked to low T levels so there's the answer.

I used to be anti-abortion, until I found out there are over a million abortions per year. Most of these kids would either be a thug, a fat whore that spends all day at golden corral, or a fat retarded whore that spends all day at Golden Corral. It's probably a good thing these people weren't born.

Anyway, it's more his stupid white-knight feminism that angers me.

Mogs me brutally

It's always fatties as well. Just like boogie2988 saying his wife is a "fantastic person" despite her divorce raping him. Obesity is linked to low T levels so there's the answer.
Fun fact: body fat produces the hormone aromatase, which converts testosterone into estrogen. A little estrogen is entirely normal and even necessary for health. However, being obese practically guarantees you'll be a soyboy open-mouth-grinning numale cuck due to aromatase production.

Fun fact: body fat produces the hormone aromatase, which converts testosterone into estrogen. A little estrogen is entirely normal and even necessary for health. However, being obese practically guarantees you'll be a soyboy open-mouth-grinning numale cuck due to aromatase production.

Makes sense, all soyboys are fat/chubby

Exercise is discouraged, empty calories are plentiful and cheap, a generation, if not 2, of these intentionally-stunted males has been intentionally created and are now swarming the globe.

The only validation he would have in his life.

We have higher T (although that’s like saying we’re smarter than people with mental handicaps) and I think more awareness than the :soy:.

He is an embarrassment to everyone and no one likes him. He's such an insignificant stupid loser who deserves to be bullied, and it'd be amusing to see him pushed and called out for his weight.

this nigga's mother probably would have aborted him if she knew what his deathnic face would look like 20 years down the road