Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Lmao, both sides of the political spectrum are now calling each other ugly. They post pics of ugly people to prove their points. Major blackpill.

Shigechi

Shigechi

MSTOW for life
★★★★★
Right and left do this all the time. Now left wing faggots are posting pics of that El Paso shooter to imply right wing faggots look like that:

The right wing ones usually respond saying they are Chads and fuck a lot of women or post pics of equally subhuman antifaggots:

THE ABSOLUTE COPE:

Point being is that, although i despise the left way more, the right is a bunch of lookists pricks too. Their level of debate is third grade level, they can only point how the other side is uglier than them. Politics in general is like this, they like to pass this idea of maturity, that ideas must prevail, but it's bullshit, in the end it's just a dick measuring contest, the side who has more subhumans, the side who has more ugly people is WRONG because they displease women, so they must be wrong. Left and right are fundamentally gynocentric like the rest of society. So know this, when you are an ugly male and have any kind of opinion, you are WRONG no matter the subject and you only serve to poison your side.

Attachments

• 1601415776669.png
    1601415776669.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 19
Last edited:
Right and left do this all the time. Now left wing faggots are posting pics of that El Paso shooter to imply right wing faggots look like that:

View attachment 347392

The right wing ones usually respond saying they are Chads and fuck a lot of women or post pics of equally subhuman antifaggots:

View attachment 347394

THE ABSOLUTE COPE:
View attachment 347399

Point being is that, although i despise the left way more, the right is a bunch of lookists pricks too. Their level of debate is third grade level, they can only point how the other side is uglier than them. Politics in general is like this, they like to pass this idea of maturity, that ideas must prevail, but it's bullshit, in the end it's just a dick measuring contest, the side who has more subhumans, the side who has more ugly people is WRONG because they displease women, so they must be wrong. Left and right are fundamentally gynocentric like the rest of society.
Politics these days is all about mogging and not policy. Just look at the 2016 Republican primary debates.

Also for some reason politics copers pedastalize women and treat them in a Victorian chivalrous way way more than the average apolitical normie does.

Most impressions I have of young Republicans are the kind of faggots I went to boarding school with -- uppity mayo Chadlite frat boys who wear nothing but boat shoes, pink shorts, and vineyard vines ties.

When Kyle Rittenhouse did his thing in Kenosha, articles started popping up talking about how he was unpopular in high school and how that makes him more guilty.

Thats because normies make up the majority of each party and prop up Chad and Stacy's life so each political party is geared to appeal to the low iq bluepilled masses
Most impressions I have of young Republicans are the kind of faggots I went to boarding school with -- uppity mayo Chadlite frat boys who wear nothing but boat shoes, pink shorts, and vineyard vines ties.
Same, I hate those Chad frat boys they deserve the firing squad.

tbh there is literally no multi paragraph political essay you could write that would do a better job of converting normies to your cause than some meme portraying your opponents as subhumans

Society to incels: looks don't matter!
Also society: LOOKS MATTER

Politics these days is all about mogging and not policy. Just look at the 2016 Republican primary debates.

Also for some reason politics copers pedastalize women and treat them in a Victorian chivalrous way way more than the average apolitical normie does.

Society to incels: looks don't matter!
Also society: LOOKS MATTER
Society to incels: looks aren't everything!
Also society: lmao everything you say is invalid because you aren't good looking enough to pull women and look like you got beat with the ugly stick all the way down! XD

Last edited:
I don't disagree with what you wrote but I must say that Trump is a fat ugly faggot with bad posture.

Both sides also love mocking manlets. The left keeps insulting short cops, while the right laughs at manlet protestors.

The blackpill is rampant in politics:

It's pathetic how short and ugly people join either side in order to feel a sense of belonging. "Maybe if I virtue signal enough for this particular group, I'll be accepted!" :soy:

Nope. Just another useful idiot. Normies will always hate short/ugly men. The truth is revealed whenever people get heated.

And in the end, who wins? Some tall statusmaxxed former Chad? Jews? Women? It's all over for the rest of us in the end.

Last edited:
I remember lefties started incessantly using soyjaks on 4chan starting around December last year, I don’t understand how they still find them funny.

I'd say right wingers are more subhuman than left wingers. Just go to any white nationalism rally and watch the subhumans come out in full force. Left wingers are better looking by a long shot.

Society to incels: looks aren't everything!
Also society: lmao everything you say is invalid because you aren't good looking enough to pull women and look like you got beat with the ugly stick all the way down! XD

I remember lefties started incessantly using soyjaks on 4chan starting around December last year, I don’t understand how they still find them funny.
I only see them on /int/

Most right wingers at my school were incels and truecels i grew out of the whole right wing left wing bullshit politics is a meme and if you are 18 or older and incel and care about politics you are a cuck no side is for us

Foids love them

chads usually aren't affiliated with any political party as they are always beneficiaries. Same thing when ur incel except the opposite, always will be exploited and taken advantage of.

people do become liberals in college
I could never be a liberal or a conservative. Neither side will address the problem of foid entitlement.
I'd say right wingers are more subhuman than left wingers. Just go to any white nationalism rally and watch the subhumans come out in full force. Left wingers are better looking by a long shot.
People who get seriously into politics on both sides are usually kinda ugly. Check out some mug shots from ANTIFA riots jfl

Last edited: