Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious LMAO!!! every single normie thinks they're chad

Deleted member 126

Deleted member 126

cockroach
-
To any normies reading this. Rate yourself out of ten. Now subtract 4 points because your self esteem is way too high. Your probably a 4/10 now. Your not a chad, not even close. No. Having a few girlfriends and occasionally having sex does not make you chad. A chad is at least an 8/10. I bet you look similar to this image. If this is the case you certainly are NOT a chad.

Cucktear

Damn, that guy mogs me. If he's a 4 then I'm a 2.5.

I would say a chad is 7/10

And 8/10 is gigachad

Within 6 range is chadlite

Damn, that guy mogs me. If he's a 4 then I'm a 2.5.
I'd say he's closer to a 5/10 but average is ugly nowadays thanks to hypergamy/gynocentrism.

I'd say he's closer to a 5/10 but average is ugly nowadays thanks to hypergamy/gynocentrism.
Some people here tell me it's common for a 5/10 to be with a femoid 5/10 without betabuxxing. I almost never see male 5's and 6's with their looksmatches with no betabuxxing, so if it's common I'd want to see more evidence.

I would say a chad is 7/10

And 8/10 is gigachad

Within 6 range is chadlite

Nope. 8/10 is bare minimum for Chad. If you're talking about PSL(in that case you shouldn't be using /10) then you have a point.

that dude megs me tho :feelsrope:

im a 2 out of 20 please satan have mercy on me

Idk how many of you are aware that he's a meme
College freshman meme
73id.jpg

e42a6359a574540fcfbb417f36291eee--college-humor-college-life.jpg

regrets-posing-for-picture-and-becoming-an-internet-meme-does-it-again-anyways.jpg

It's understanable. When you have a gf you have more self esteem.

Why did I have to be born ugly.

The only destiny for normies is beta bux, it's over for them because they are all incels in denial, especially the ones that hate on us.

And why are you so happy about it?