Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Lmao, I was next in line to give a presentation, and the teacher told me to let a bunch of girls present first.

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
First there was this group of 3 cunts that presented. God damn it took a full fucking hour. AN HOUR???? WHAT? There's this one bitch that always presents for like 45 minutes (when I do it I present for like 10 to 15).

The professor said last time that we don't HAVE to do a powerpoint. So I didn't fucking do one, I was sick of powerpoint. And now I was next in line, I told her I'd be speaking instead of a powerpoint, so she asked me to let the other peoeple present first.

Not only that, I hate this fucking system cause EVERYBODY presents in groups of 3. I always present alone. So they all divide the work, they take turns doing the work, meanwhile I have to do it all by myself every time.

Anyway, I had to give my turn. I read between the lines that if I didn't I'd get a worse grade. Probably won't get to present at all. Fucking cunts taking 1 hour.

My condolences brocel
Well, at least I can mute the tab and play Hollow Knight. God it would suck to have to go back to uni in person, I hope they keep the quarantine up till the fucking semester is over.

Just call your Sensei a bitch

don't worry corona is here to stay
Unfortunately this fucking nation is retarded. Per capita it's one of the most infected shitholes in Europe, and yet already some departments of the uni are there in person. Any day now they'll make us go.

Actually, they don't give a fuck. They told us that for the tests we're going to have to come in person. How fucking retarded is that? Hey, retards, we meet once and we can all get infected fucktards.

Not to mention that this is a short semester and after it they send us to various institution to do an internship. Fuck. Told us in nicer words "we don't give a fuck, if the institution decides you need to be there in person then you're shit out of luck".

Lmao. These stories are gold.

Not only that, I hate this fucking system cause EVERYBODY presents in groups of 3. I always present alone. So they all divide the work, they take turns doing the work, meanwhile I have to do it all by myself every time.

Incel trait

I once bullshitted a presentation with just rereading a summary of just notes I had on hand. Good luck OP

Well, at least I can mute the tab and play Hollow Knight. God it would suck to have to go back to uni in person, I hope they keep the quarantine up till the fucking semester is over.
don't worry corona is here to stay

My classes have started going back to irl this week :feelsrope:

Yet apparently we are going to do remote again after thanksgiving jfl. Fuckin jews are just trying to justify forcing everyone to pay for tuition and parking passes

lol, familiar experience from me in school, get all worked up for a test, then it's cancelled or delayed for whatever reason

The anxiety of doing a presentation would have given me a heart attack ngl fuck this presentation bullshit, i would have skipped school.

At least you're able to do a presentation, I would be stuttering and tripping through the whole thing

I wish the lockdown lasted a couple of years so I can finish my degree online.

At least you're able to do a presentation, I would be stuttering and tripping through the whole thing
Well, I just gave it. Fucked it up lmao, usually it works out but this time I was too lazy.