Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL LMAO IT takes the bait hard

D

Deleted member 140

outnumbered KHHV minority of sexhavers.co
-
JFL. Look at all the gas lighting in the comments. Faggots are getting more and more predictable.

I love the edit tool pewpew
Watashi ni Tenshi ga Maiorita1

BASED
A
S
E
D

bro... That was funny as fuck. Gigabased whoever did that.

if your worried about looks try a new haircut, a new clothing style, or hell get glasses worked for me.

Second top comment. Lmao. The memes write themselves.

"if your worried about looks try a new haircut, a new clothing style, or hell get glasses worked for me." :feelskek::feelskek:
JFL at this subhuman level IQ

140.jpg

most popular av on incel/looks forums by far ngl

Based.

It's kinda mean to do this if someone's trying to give advice in good faith, but then again, they're the same group of people who did suggest we should be bombed.

Lol@the silver and the cuck award.

Well done.
Based.

It's kinda mean to do this if someone's trying to give advice in good faith, but then again, they're the same group of people who did suggest we should be bombed.

This. I wouldn't be ok with this if we weren't talking about cucktears.

Last edited:
Based lmao. They gave him gold and silver. :feelskek: :feelskek:

funny shit man

what was the original post?

funny shit man

what was the original post?

It was something about self improvement and him trying to get out of the incel "mindset" and be the "best I can be" :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: Wonder if he's on .co

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

if your worried about looks try a new haircut, a new clothing style, or hell get glasses worked for me.

Second top comment. Lmao. The memes write themselves.
That is literally meme tier. I swear that must’ve been written by an undercover incel.

Based to another universe and beyond.

Mad respect to you bro

"if your worried about looks try a new haircut, a new clothing style, or hell get glasses worked for me."

:feelsseriously: :feelsseriously: :feelsseriously: :feelsseriously: :feelsseriously:

fucking retards JFL I'm glad you trolled them, well done brocel, that was terabased

Based 2017cel

Graycels on low status suicide watch

We're reaching level of basedness that shouldn't be possible :lul::lul::lul:

If you're reading this, kys CuckTears :feelsLSD: