Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL LMAO Julius Ceasar would be incel today and he woulde never made it in politics in 2020

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★
I mean just look at him

6ak4yzcztec41.png

No woman would ever vote for him and if he tried any sort of that coup detat stuff or anything he would get laughed at for his height

Its ridiculous how times have changed

Brutal romanempirepill

the romans were based

He doesn't look that bad...
Mogs everyone of the .co

Julius Caesar was above-average height for a Roman. The Celts and Germans were brutal mogging savages, so much so that they couldn't even refrain from trying to mog one another, something Caesar took full advantage of during his campaign in Gaul.

mogs me from Gaul to the Rubicon

Mogs me in and out of an event horizon.
He's high tier normie because of FWHR and manly look with hunter eyes.

Looks fine to me tbh. Mogs 99% of this forum

end with republic

He jawmogs me although he would be incel because of his baldness and med genes or maybe betabuxing cuck for a landwhale.If only he knew barbarians features would be considered the most good looking some thosands years later.He would probably rope in today's world

Disregard republican gynocentrists. Mare nostrum needs to be inundated in the blood of Chads. Imperivm not Res Pvblica ok. Ave Caesar.

how tall was he? i dont think he looks that bad.

He looks average.
It's over for him because sub 8

he looks like a mid-high tier normie, he mogs 99.9% of this forum to fuck. He isn't incel in anyway for now (until 2030, where sub 9.5=death)

chad tier or close at least tbh

He doesn't even look ugly or like someone who would be bullied for their face... he just looks like a non-chad. That's all it takes to be incel these days...

Disregard republican gynocentrists. Mare nostrum needs to be inundated in the blood of Chads. Imperivm not Res Pvblica ok. Ave Caesar.
Actually based...

incel how

he looks good for someone his age

If he knew how low the world would sink, Brutus wouldn't have had the time to plot his death, as Caesar would've instaroped. :feelsrope:

Man whats wrong with Ceasars height (174cm)? Not chad tier definitely but mogs me anyways