Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Lmao life always finds a way to get worse. Makes you miss the times you thought were bad.

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
Wrote a long post but was too boring. Anyway, my parent's "business" will meet its end in a month. It was on its last legs for a long time, but it's done for sure now.

Ehh whatever. We have savings so we'll be alright for a while. I would have had to get a job anyway. Nothing much will change I guess.

Other great news: I just got some test results and I'm one of only 3 to NOT get the max grade. Missed it by 1 point. Idk why, maybe cause I didn't kiss the ass of the professor bitch.

Last edited:
Life is a lot about that indeed. You think things can't possibly get worse; they get much worse. And they can still get even worse.

Life is like a tornado. Its crazy, unpredictable, and 99% of the time its going to fuck your shit up

20200323 151617

My moneymaxing method came to an end. I thought I can atleast cope all my life through money.
Makes me kinda believe that theres a transcendental being out there that makes sure I wont be successful in any aspect of life

Things only get worse with age. Even when you work hard and do the things society says will improve your life shit only gets worse, exponentially worse

Things only get worse with age. Even when you work hard and do the things society says will improve your life shit only gets worse, exponentially worse
It always gets worse, indeed. There's guaranteed events that will make life worse: parents dying, pets dying, health decaying etc... And a bunch of other stuff like having to get a job, the stresses of being an adult and so on.

It always gets worse, indeed. There's guaranteed events that will make life worse: parents dying, pets dying, health decaying etc... And a bunch of other stuff like having to get a job, the stresses of being an adult and so on.
The economy getting worse, technology enslaving men while empowering women, the state and the billion companies spying on us and censoring everything, aging etc

Every single time i thought my life was getting better or just about to take a better turn i was wrong/delusional

There has never been an upswing to my life. It's literally just a constant downfall with varying slopes along the way. Some are just close enough to flat to fool me momentarily into thinking shit is ok

The economy getting worse, technology enslaving men while empowering women, the state and the billion companies spying on us and censoring everything, aging etc

Every single time i thought my life was getting better or just about to take a better turn i was wrong/delusional

There has never been an upswing to my life. It's literally just a constant downfall with varying slopes along the way. Some are just close enough to flat to fool me momentarily into thinking shit is ok
I haven't thought in a long time that it will get better. I know it will get worse slowly. I'm still surprised every time it does get worse though. Feels unreal almost. I keep telling myself it will get worse but it's really weird when it finally does.

I haven't thought in a long time that it will get better. I know it will get worse slowly. I'm still surprised every time it does get worse though. Feels unreal almost. I keep telling myself it will get worse but it's really weird when it finally does.
Look on the bright side, you'll be dead some day. All this suffering will end, and there's a 75% chance that a God exists. The other % is eternal sleep

I think it's because it surprises us in the ways it gets worse. We know it'll get worse but we don't know how

It's like death. You know it'll happen to you, but you'll be surprised when it happens

Wrote a long post but was too boring. Anyway, my parent's "business" will meet its end in a month. It was on its last legs for a long time, but it's done for sure now.

Ehh whatever. We have savings so we'll be alright for a while. I would have had to get a job anyway. Nothing much will change I guess.

Other great news: I just got some test results and I'm one of only 3 to NOT get the max grade. Missed it by 1 point. Idk why, maybe cause I didn't kiss the ass of the professor bitch.
Absolutely brutal existence boyo, incels will never catch a break in life. We are here to suffer at chads feet. While you stress and increase your cortisol levels, chad is ODing on dopamine from foids he meets daily. There is no cure or solution to this. Incels are made to suffer and are the worker ants of the colony

I "improved" my life by finishing a degree and getting a job, but it was like crawling out of a deep hole filled with dog shit only to reach the surface of the shit puddle so I can breathe while still being stuck in the shit filled hole. I have no friends, am almost a 30yo virgin, get NT mogged by my colleagues and have to pretend to be somewhat NT just to keep the job. And soon Corona-bitch will get fixed already with a jewish vaccine, meaning I'll actually have to go to the office 5 times a week. In other words it'll get worse yet again

I "improved" my life by finishing a degree and getting a job, but it was like crawling out of a deep hole filled with dog shit only to reach the surface of the shit puddle so I can breathe while still being stuck in the shit filled hole. I have no friends, am almost a 30yo virgin, get NT mogged by my colleagues and have to pretend to be somewhat NT just to keep the job. And soon Corona-bitch will get fixed already with a jewish vaccine, meaning I'll actually have to go to the office 5 times a week. In other words it'll get worse yet again
My god man, that's exactly my future. Just reading this gave me flashbacks to things that didn't happen yet.