LMAO @ me thinking I was going to ascend first-year of uni

FrereJacques

FrereJacques

Officer
★★★
6h 14m
No in person classes, clubs, nothing. I haven’t even made any male friends, much less hooked up with a foid. It’s over

Ellviss

Ellviss

Why Even Bother...
★★★★
17d 15h 5m
"uni is not real life broooo"

Incline

Incline

SEA is my only hope, failing that I kill myself.
★★★★★
47d 37m
No in person classes, clubs, nothing. I haven’t even made any male friends, much less hooked up with a foid. It’s over
I thought the same. 3 years went down and my situation hasn't changed. At least I tried though so nobody can call me volcel or fakecel now.

unrelentingclownery

unrelentingclownery

Recruit
★★
2d 18h 34m
Yep. I was a sperg outcast all throughout HS, wanted to really try to normie fraud and ascend in college. I made a few friendly acquaintances, which beats 0, and one foid friend, which became my most brutal oneitis. But nothing ever happened, didn’t get no pussy, and those friends came and left in that year.

it was so exhausting trying to fit in I burnt myself out.
I still look back to that year fondly though, the songs I listened too, the winter weather as you walked back home , how much hope I had, how delusional I was

if we can’t get it done in college, it’s really over. I only had a small small glimpse of it, that was normie frauding to the max, forcing my personality , and still got nothing, yet look back at it as the only time I felt almost normal

FrereJacques

FrereJacques

Officer
★★★
6h 14m
Yep. I was a sperg outcast all throughout HS, wanted to really try to normie fraud and ascend in college. I made a few friendly acquaintances, which beats 0, and one foid friend, which became my most brutal oneitis. But nothing ever happened, didn’t get no pussy, and those friends came and left in that year.

I still look back to that year fondly though, the songs I listened too, the winter weather as you walked back home , how much hope I had, how delusional I was

if we can’t get it done in college, it’s really over. I only had a small small glimpse of it, that was normie frauding to the max, forcing my personality , and still got nothing, yet look back at it as the only time I felt almost normal
Just fake till you make it bro! :chad:
Larping as a normie has yielded nothing except humiliation.However, things can get much worse so I am not going to give up yet.

Gymcelled

Gymcelled

Genetically shackled to hell
★★★★★
85d 10h 42m
I went through college and achieved nothing in terms of relationships/sex.

THE TRUE HONKLER

THE TRUE HONKLER

Wait 'till they get a load of me
★★★★★
9d 14h 19m
I thought id be going to degenerate parties and getting laid all the time jfl and being super popular in general

SelfCrucified

SelfCrucified

blockhead
★★
31d 3h 53m
Even if you had the chance to interact with other students as opposed to enforced isolation, life would be no better. In fact, you may even be more miserable that way as you can't ever get what you really need. That being intimacy, of course.

It sucks for those of us who have to pay tuition though, as the level of education that you get for your money is way less imo.

Pengwin

Pengwin

Inhabitant of the Antarctic circle
★★★★★
49d 16h 13m
love is nearly impossible after college years. Maybe even earlier, it is true. Love is already really low chance of happening like less than 5% imo but after college it just plummets WAY down

superighteous

superighteous

Faggot idiot piece of shit
26d 15h 5m
I can relate to you hard. I remember for the first time having a group of friends at my house it felt so surreal. In a moment I asked myself: “So this is what it’s like to be normal?” Of course after that I never talked to them again because I have a tendency to self sabotage. I could never be myself around them anyway. Like you, I always felt burnt out trying to fraud normality.

FrereJacques

FrereJacques

Officer
★★★
6h 14m
Reference: I am at a top tier public uni, the average white male height is like 6’3” and everyone is rich.
Even if you had the chance to interact with other students as opposed to enforced isolation, life would be no better. In fact, you may even be more miserable that way as you can't ever get what you really need. That being intimacy, of course.

It sucks for those of us who have to pay tuition though, as the level of education that you get for your money is way less imo.
Admittedly, I have used rona’ as cope to explain the current state I am in.

Trump2020

Trump2020

Genetic shit
★★★
6d 23h 30m
Same here, fortunately I finished college already and now I work with boomers in an average-high IQ enviroment.

Life is much better now. At least I can rot in peace (in college I would have to witness normies my age having fun which was torture).

Caesercel

Caesercel

Overlord
★★★★★
68d 21h 54m
I was actually considering buying a condom before first day in college. You know... The might need it anytime :feelsclown:
love is nearly impossible after college years. Maybe even earlier, it is true. Love is already really low chance of happening like less than 5% imo but after college it just plummets WAY down
25168.jpg

Studiocel

Studiocel

Officer
★★★★★
21d 8h 7m
"uni is not real life broooo"
Girls in uni and high school are very shallow. Im sure you will find someone who will love you on the inside in your 30s. :bluepill:

your personality

your personality

Paragon
★★★★★
59d 10h 14m

Brutal af.
It's terrible to get an idea of what you are missing out on when you suffer a oneitis.
You are never the same afterward and old copes no longer work.