Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Lmao nobody wants to work with me online in groups so I may get penalized.

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
Apparently last week a bunch of groups were formed. I had the fucking tab on mute cause it was the first lecture and the other teachers were just talking, but this one professor bitch decided to go all interactive and shit and make us work like dogs.

Anyway, this time around she decided to make the same groups from last time work on the assignments. Lo and behold I'm writing to everybody in private chat and ain't nobody answering. Or if they answer they don't help (not rejecting me outright but just acting confused).

I had to stop writing this post to resume the lecture. Now this is part 2: professor came back and wanted the groups to present. Nobody was really ready, so I volunteered and I made up some shit on the spot, starting spouting nonsense. I used to be kinda good at this shit, cause I'm so lazy I never actually do my homework properly, I just wing it based on the key words that are relevant and I just start forming sentences and talking with fancy words or just a word salad, confusing the professor and making them think I know what the fuck I'm talking about.

Didn't really work this time. I wasn't penalized but the professor had to basically go over what I said and redo all I said. Damn, this bitch is smart. I work much better when the professors are either idiots or too fucking burned out to give a shit. This one is still young. Also this fucking course is in my native language, I can't speak that as well as English, I can bullshit in English so much better. Fuck, all my courses are in that language this time.

P.S: There's also this Chad and I also asked to join his group. He even asked "what group am I in", and then after a bit of clarifying, 2 fucking girls said he was in their group both last time and so this time too. And then he said to me "idk man, I'm getting carried :D, I don't even know what we are doing".

Last edited:
The title and the main text does not follow, you may get penalized cause you winged your homework not cause you work alone :feelshaha:

The title and the main text does not follow, you may get penalized cause you winged your homework not cause you work alone :feelshaha:
The post is a two parter, had to stop writing cause shit was going down and then I resumed after the shit passed. But I always wing it, usually works, but over the summer I guess my brain rotted, lost the one fucking skill I had, bullshitting professors.

The post is a two parter, had to stop writing cause shit was going down and then I resumed after the shit passed. But I always wing it, usually works, but over the summer I guess my brain rotted, lost the one fucking skill I had, bullshitting professors.
I know, i read the post. Imo this one is all you, sorry man but you should know better then to ask people anymore for help, you're just wasting time when you already know the answer :feelsbadman:

brootal, it's over for presentationcels

I know, i read the post. Imo this one is all you, sorry man but you should know better then to ask people anymore for help, you're just wasting time when you already know the answer :feelsbadman:
True, but I was kind of in a pickle.

Ohh btw I'm gonna edit this into the main post: There's this Chad and I also asked to join his group. He even asked "what group am I in", and then after a bit of clarifying, 2 fucking girls said he was in their group both last time and so this time too. And then he said to me "idk man, I'm getting carried :D, I don't even know what we are doing".

"idk man, I'm getting carried :D, I don't even know what we are doing"
Yep, -90 IQ chad will end up being a doctor one day or something, not even knowing what a scalpel is all because of his looks. Life is so fun.
Index

Foids no matter whether they are teachers or not will always give leeway to chads that slack off but get on an incel's case for not being prepared and yelling at that/scolding them/lecturing them how they need to be more responsible. It's cathartic to foids.

brutal workonlineingroupspill

cope. He wouldn't of had to bullshit as much if his partners actually did shit.

I hope they don't penisize you

P.S: There's also this Chad and I also asked to join his group. He even asked "what group am I in", and then after a bit of clarifying, 2 fucking girls said he was in their group both last time and so this time too. And then he said to me "idk man, I'm getting carried :D, I don't even know what we are doing".

lol

Always happens to me. That’s why I picked a major where they never force you to work in groups. Once I remained silent while everyone was forming groups and then a foid asked if anyone didn’t have a group, so I said “me” and she just laughed which I didn’t understand (maybe it was the way I said it or just my subhumanity).

Always happens to me. That’s why I picked a major where they never force you to work in groups. Once I remained silent while everyone was forming groups and then a foid asked if anyone didn’t have a group, so I said “me” and she just laughed which I didn’t understand (maybe it was the way I said it or just my subhumanity).

wtf what a cunt

how can you speak a second language better than your native one? jfl

how can you speak a second language better than your native one? jfl
I spent 16 hours a day on my laptop. I watch sitcoms in English, I browse English sites, when I do anything on the laptop I do it in English. Meanwhile irl I don't interact with anybody other than my parents. I just sit in my room. Over many years this made me retarded in my native language, I make so many stupid mistakes.

Chad is the true enemy.

Also, you seem too intelligent and non-autistic to be here.

Did u just start college? So many of Ur threads b brutal stories from college now

Did u just start college? So many of Ur threads b brutal stories from college now
No I'm on my 7th year technically. Did 2 years once, dropped out and had to start over in my shitty country in this shitty uni, doing a shitty degree. Then I graduated with that shitty 3 year degree, now I'm on my 2nd year of a shitty useless piece of shit meme master's degree, which ironically makes me work like a dog despite how fucking useless it is.