Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel lmao normies deserve to be shot (in Tokyo Drift)

Gladiatorcel

Gladiatorcel

Pro World of Warcraft Player. Depressedcel.
-
Its always the same bullshit when it comes to anything work related. They will not listen to me when I state my opinion, like literally, ignore it, and then later on complain about the fact that Im not doing anything. I fucking hate normies and their retarded bullshit, I despise every single one of them. Always have to act as cocky as possible for the slight possibility of a increase in status.

I fucking hate you normies. If you are reading this board, I hope you all get fucking corona.

>Users Viewing This Thread (Incels: 4, Bluepillers: 4)
why the fuck is there always a disproportionate amount of non account browsers on this site? cant tell if normie lurkers or incel tears clowns, make an account ffs

why the fuck is there always a disproportionate amount of non account browsers on this site? cant tell if normie lurkers or incel tears clowns, make an account ffs
Probably bots, tbh. Yahoo, Google and Bing bots to be more precise.

Corona muss sie ausrotten.

I hate Normie's, I just want to mutilate them slowly then offer them freedom from there pain then start again, I would be a gracious host why good sir I know I have severed your left hand would you like a glass of water and some crackers, what was that no you fucking ungrateful cunt you wait I will burn you with the blow torch now for being so rude.

I despise normies too, dunno about hate. But im at the point where i can't be around them very long before i start rolling my eyes and wanting to explode from the shit that spews from their mouth.
Yea i wondered that too, there is always like 800 bluepillers(give or take) on this forum and only a couple hundred incels. Do these people seriously have nothing to do but watch us vent and cope on this forum?

I despise normies too, dunno about hate. But im at the point where i can't be around them very long before i start rolling my eyes and wanting to explode from the shit that spews from their mouth.

Yea i wondered that too, there is always like 800 bluepillers(give or take) on this forum and only a couple hundred incels. Do these people seriously have nothing to do but watch us vent and cope on this forum?

Guarantee 95% of them are incels who feel too ashamed to be a part of this community because its portrayed extremely bad in the media.
I hate Normie's, I just want to mutilate them slowly then offer them freedom from there pain then start again, I would be a gracious host why good sir I know I have severed your left hand would you like a glass of water and some crackers, what was that no you fucking ungrateful cunt you wait I will burn you with the blow torch now for being so rude.

Not entitled to a left hand theory

Last edited:
Guarantee 95% of them are incels who feel too ashamed to be a part of this community because its portrayed extremely bad in the media.
Good point, it could be them. I certainly know i was lurking for a good time before deciding to join.

Yes. What we are saying is different compared to your average bluepilled normie.

Think about what the bluepilled normie has to offer in thoughts and you realize it's boring as fuck.

This usually happens in inceldom discussion

Its always the same bullshit when it comes to anything work related. They will not listen to me when I state my opinion, like literally, ignore it, and then later on complain about the fact that Im not doing anything. I fucking hate normies and their retarded bullshit, I despise every single one of them. Always have to act as cocky as possible for the slight possibility of a increase in status.

I fucking hate you normies. If you are reading this board, I hope you all get fucking corona.
based

also most workplaces suck in general due to the amount of fucking retards

Yes. What we are saying is different compared to your average bluepilled normie.

Think about what the bluepilled normie has to offer in thoughts and you realize it's boring as fuck.
It isn't just that it's boring, it's that they are flat out retards sometimes. Here's an example: I go to twitter and what is the first thing i see? Some normie implying that it wasn't Chinas fault for coronachan, and people unironically agree with him in the replies.
How the fuck did we get to this stage of civilization?

The paranoia is increasing on them

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back