Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

lmao @ r/FA

• Thread starter Deleted member 101
  • Start date
Deleted member 101

Deleted member 101

I just wanna be loved, but don’t think I’m worthy
-
https://www.reddit.com/r/ForeverAlone/comments/7bhi78/readers_of_rincelsplease_read/

Should we recruit potentials from there?

Kek, they banned me when I suggested them to join **********

I am thinking about writing a script that messages everyone on that sub with an invitation here.

IncelED said:
Should we recruit potentials from there?

Back in the day, i used to post there. There is definitely fertile ground

That's a surprisingly good comment section.

One of the most upvoted included this :

"With that being said, I suspect that a significant portion of /r/incels as of late was alt-acounts who wanted to post stupid shit so they could post it back to other subs such as inceltears to farm karma. Keep an eye out in the coming weeks for new accounts who post outrageous stuff because there’s a good chance they’re gonna be moving here to try to karma farm."

I mean granted scorn preceded but still.

Honestly, threads like these make me really wonder if all these people are genuinely retarded. They are thinking we are a terrorist group or something.

i love how FA shits on IT when they show up, too funny. IT thinks they’re the good guys, some sort of figure to look up to, like they’re people who made it in life. meanhile nobody cares and they spend their time hating on virgins online. they are failed.

fuckthislyfe said:
i love how FA shits on IT when they show up, too funny. IT thinks they’re the good guys, some sort of figure to look up to, like they’re people who made it in life. meanhile nobody cares and they spend their time hating on virgins online. they are failed.

Agreed, they are all failed and they don’t even see it. How anyone goes through all that trouble to get us banned is beyond me.

Well FA will now have to deal with assholes telling them to kill themselves.

Crazy shit tbh

I always wonder where the people who first joined this site have gone, surely they can't ALL have ascended...

@theultimate341
@fuckthislyfe
@not_here_4_points
@Letmego
@whatiamnotgoingtodo
@IncelED

Check in pls

@Hikage-best-knaifu
You post more, that is all :y'all: