Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Lmao roastie drowns in poop. Ahaha this is what they deserve. Idk why other roastie helped her, she’s be locked in forever

• Thread starter Reddit_is_for_cucks
  • Start date
648435E5 071C 4CEA B4C2 7EE20EF9E614

Based low inhib god

This...this put a smile on my face

Hahahahahahaha fucking great

Thats why you never take a shit in public. After countless streetshitting sessions, i have learned my lesson.

I rewatched it too many times

Thats why you never take a shit in public. After countless streetshitting sessions, i have learned my lesson.
India, a world superpower by the end of 2020.

To call it "drowns" was a bit hyperbolic, no? I mean that's great and all but still, disappointing.

To call it "drowns" was a bit hyperbolic, no? I mean that's great and all but still, disappointing.
Yeah she wasn't really drowning in it. But you know she got covered in her own shit for sure.

20200925 224713

Video got removed??

Edit: Nvm, I assume the second video is the same as the first one

Last edited:
You are telling me this has happened to you?

You are telling me this has happened to you?
Not really. When i take a dump, i have passive ability to create a deadly foul stench within a radius of myself. Any who enter the vicinity are immediately killed.

The only ones capable of giving me a fight during an intense streetshitting session are infestion operators. With their level-A hazmat suits and flamethrowers. Only they are capable of standing a chance against my turds.

Not really. When i take a dump, i have passive ability to create a deadly foul stench within a radius of myself. Any who enter the vicinity are immediately killed.

The only ones capable of giving me a fight during an intense streetshitting session are infestion operators. With their level-A hazmat suits and flamethrowers. Only they are capable of standing a chance against my turds.
@chudur-budur would be proud.

Based to the next dimension

yikes!! found the oinkwell!!