Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel LocationCel confirmed

BlackpilledAF

BlackpilledAF

IAmTheBlackPill
-
I've been absent for a while from these boards.

I've been in Germany for almost a month, and I've had a girlfriend since a week. 7/10. White.

It confirms all thoughts in my head that I'm a locationcel, previously deeply damned on the sexual side just because I am a Middle Eastern weirdo without much social status.

I will always be a friend and ally of incels, forever blackpilled ... but I feel that at some level, I lost the privilege to post here for the time being.

Again, being a LocationCel is a real thing. I lived 30 years in the Middle East with no access to pussy whatsoever, and within 3 weeks of being in Europe I got myself a steady femoid cumbucket.

In a month and a half, I'll be returning to the shithole from whence I came, back to my inceldom ... but god damn it it feels fucking good to enjoy chad/chadlite/normie life.

ARABCELS BTFO

Just be shitskin theory confirmed.

So you weren't getting laid in the fucking Middle East of all places but somehow you're getting laid in Europe?

giphy.gif

JFL you found a self hating white woman who was holding those "immigrants welcum ;)" signs. JFL @ welcoming immigrant hordes.
She has a fetish, she doesn't like you.

Also you are probably LARP'ING. You don't just move to a place with a completely different culture and then "find a girlfriend" that quickly. JFL.

Now GTFO

So you weren't getting laid in the fucking Middle East of all places but somehow you're getting laid in Europe?

giphy.gif

WHITECELS ARE TRUECELS
SHITSKINS CANNOT BE INCEL

Just be shitskin theory confirmed.

My skin is white. I look semitic/jewish, which is the typical look of tribes that inhabited the Middle East before the Islamic plague came from the Arabian peninsula.

this makes my blood boil as a 27 yo middle eastern in germany who is KHHDV.

where are you from OP ?

I legit feel like punching this laptop right now.

>My skin is white.

this makes it better tho. Now i feel a little better. My race cope still survives. Im shitskin after all

Just be ethnic in a liberal country theory ✅

this boils my blood as a 27 yo middle eastern in germany who is KHHDV.

where are you from OP ?

I legit feel like punching this laptop right now.

>My skin is white.

this makes it better tho. Now i feel a little better. My race cope still survives. Im shitskin after all
giphy.gif

Cumskins whores will fuck anything.. LMAO!!

refugee game is legit, these white bitches can virtue signal hard if they get a shitskin bf, all you muslim volcels get yourselves to europe ASAP

Kek and I am rotting here as a German

Congrats though

refugee game is legit, these white bitches can virtue signal hard if they get a shitskin bf, all you muslim volcels get yourselves to europe ASAP
I am too poor maybe OP has money thats why

giphy.gif

This 100%. Not just "not getting laid" but completely ignored by femoids. The whole incel package. Social status is king in the middle east. If you're a poor Non-Chad and don't conform to arab social standards you don't get laid.

I'm going back to Hell soon enough tho :(

My skin is white. I look semitic/jewish, which is the typical look of tribes that inhabited the Middle East before the Islamic plague came from the Arabian peninsula.
>white
>doesnt get laid in his brown country

Any white or light-skinned ethnic person living in the UK or the US is more or less locationcel.

I am too poor maybe OP has money thats why

I'm poor af. Not a refugee either. I mainly work and live in my own country, barring this trip to germany which ends next month :(

I'm poor af. Not a refugee either. I mainly work and live in my own country, barring this trip to germany which ends next month :(
Can you speak German or are you exclusively speaking English to communicate?

>My skin is white.

I'm an Arab with pale skin, still incel.

7/10 white chick?!!, can you pm pics if you have of the chick . fuckin gigaslayer,

Congratulations.

ah damn, my parents were actually saying i could go to school there in germany at one point since a relative of mine is there, but it would be too much for me since I am social autistic and have depended on my parents all my life. I will fuck up

>white
>doesnt get laid in his brown country

Having a white skin as an ethnic =/= being a western white man.

Even the shit-tier of western men gets easily laid in my country, while better looking locals can be incels.

There's this weird side of worshipping the white man in shit-tier countries. It doesn't make any fucking sense but it's there.

There's this weird side of worshipping the white man in shit-tier countries. It doesn't make any fucking sense but it's there.
yup can confirm this as a middle eastern.

Tbh, being white is better even here in germany. Just cos you found a gf doesnt mean every middle eastern can. Like you said you are white. If you were shitskin like me, the chances are u'd still be incel.

Thats why I always say, face > race > height > frame
and thats real

JFL you found a self hating white woman who was holding those "immigrants welcum ;)" signs. JFL @ welcoming immigrant hordes.
She has a fetish, she doesn't like you.

Also you are probably LARP'ING. You don't just move to a place with a completely different culture and then "find a girlfriend" that quickly. JFL.

Now GTFO

I understand your rage.

I also think that the "fetish" is because we act like men. I ALWAYS find myself the only one calling liberals and feminists on their bullshit, saying some of the most obnoxious, patriarchal, and macho things I can think of on purpose.

Hahahhahahahahha some arabcels were telling me that arabs do not get any pussy in Europe. So much coping from arabcels.

Tbh, being white is better even here in germany. Just cos you found a gf doesnt mean every middle eastern can. Like you said you are white. If you were shitskin like me, the chances are u'd still be incel.

and thats real
I am white and live in Western Europe, why the fuck am I not getting laid too?

and thats real

I thought you said arabs and curries were equal? This just shattered your cope. Arabs are good looking. Only Egyptians have something to complain about. Any other arab is just coping.

Fully agree. However, you're not ugly. You could do it if you tried.

because like i said face > race. Also depends on if you are approaching. I need to see your pics to know why.

I thought you said arabs and curries were equal? This just shattered your cope. Arabs are good looking. Only Egyptians have something to complain about. Any other arab is just coping.
BS, Op is 1 example. Doesnt prove anything. Not to mention he said he has white skin. Thats all that matters if you look white or not.
Ethnicity doesnt matter, race(which race you look like) does.

LOOKS = EVERYTHING

BS, Op is 1 example. Doesnt prove anything. Not to mention he said he has white skin. Thats all that matters if you look white or not.
Ethnicity doesnt matter, race(which race you look like) does.

LOOKS = EVERYTHING
Arabs actually have pretty decent features if you exclude Egyptians. Most arabs I know are actualy chads. The only incel arabs I know are Egyptian, Libyan and Saudi.

Only English.
I think this thread is hilarious tbh. Your post is like defying the law of nature

-You are old (30+)
-You are not actually white
- You cannot even speak the language

and you still got laid.

This is impressive if it is true and good Kekfuel

You don't deny that we're beneath curries?
Egyptians are ugly but they are still better looking than Indians. Some Egyptians look like the product of indian guy fucking a black women.

arabs look like low inhib thugs, and attract white females who have pussified white men. why are you still here by the way OP, go moneymaxx and move to europe to fuck more liberal bitches

So many failed normies here.

I've been absent for a while from these boards.

I've been in Germany for almost a month, and I've had a girlfriend since a week. 7/10. White.
7/10 white woman with no fake up? If no fake up damn must be nice.