Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel LocationCel confirmed

PHXVQfe.gif

I can't cope anymore. Migrantcel=VOLCEL

And let the nukes rain already. This world is too filthy for restoration

HOLY FUCK i just clicked that link

reported @SergeantIncel

OP must be pretty good looking for that to happen to him. He didn't won the woman over, just because he was an immigrant, and that she felt sorry for him. He simply looked good for that to happen.

OP must be pretty good looking for that to happen. He didn't won the woman over, just because he was an immigrant, and that she felt sorry for him. He simply looked good for that to happen.

He was always a larper. Just check this thread history. Its all about looksmaxx stuff etc. He belongs rather to lookism than incels

He was always a larper. Just check this thread history. Its all about looksmaxx stuff etc. He belongs rather to lookism than incels
Point taken. I've looked into his post history, lol.

i'd say reasonable number of incels would be classified as locationcels, I would be pretty sure if i moved to asia I would be able to get a gf.

I'm poor af. Not a refugee either. I mainly work and live in my own country, barring this trip to germany which ends next month :(

Just throw away your visa and rip all proof of where you cane frim. That’s what refugees do and they get asylum.
But you can stay with your gf