Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[LocationPill] Your life doesn't matter if you don't live in a major city

• Thread starter Deleted member 2047
  • Start date
Deleted member 2047

Deleted member 2047

Self-banned
-
I don't just mean "the capital of your state", I mean you need to live in LA, San Fran, Silicon Valley, New York, Boston, and MAYBE Chicago

Everything that matters happens inside of one of these cities. You will NEVER statusmax necessary for a decent life if you don't grow up here. My research has shown that living in bumfuck nowhere (any place other than these cities) is a DEATH SENTENCE because women actually concentrate around the available chads since attractive women don't stay in bumfuck nowhere.

If you're CScelling its even worse. You HAVE to move to San Fran/SV or your work is irrelevant/you'll just write CRUD apps for boomer companies for the rest of your life.

Yeah I live in a small town with no vehicle...lol.

Nuke lithuania, this is hopeless shithole, all of it is just village

Its legit over if you don't

My life didn't matter immediately after I came to this clown world

I would be okay here in an outer borough of a huge city if the driver license pill just didn't hit me so hard. Public transport is extremely expensive.

I hate being born in a shithole. Why wasn't I born in a developed European country with great parents?

From an American perspective this may be the case. I live in a very small town in Sweden (a country in Europe, FYI UScels) and that's the least of my problems.

I agree.. if anything Whores love Money and Status too, especially younger ones. That is why they go to these big Cities and Universities.. Chad Cock Carousel buffet and the fast track to money and status with a pointless degree and their hole. All they need to do to get Money and Status is just lie that they were raped.. instant hush Money and Status, the higher up the male in society the more the Holes conspire to ruin his life and instate a female in his place. That is why you see whores fucking powerful Men and then claiming rape. His crime? Existing as a Male and having Power. Holes are the only things allowed to have power in this timeline. The only thing you should see when you look at a Whore is a Hole with which Men put their penises in and Crotch Spawns fall out of. Nothing more and nothing less. Applying value to a Whore who deserves no value devalues society to an Ape like Stone Age state.
Nuke lithuania, this is hopeless shithole, all of it is just village
Just nuke everywhere theory.

I think it's the opposite, I think you have more chances if you grew up in a small town or in rural countryside. Like I have relatives from rural part of the country and they all had "looksmatched" girlfriends when they were teens which I don't think would be the case for every one of them if they lived in a big city like me.

I only becomes a problem once you're 20 and over. But even then you can statusmaxx in your local environment by having the best job and the biggest house etc.

In a city you have to statusmaxx to the point of being a celebrity to get noticed.

There are pros and cons to living in a big city.

The main ones being:
Small city pro= less Chad's, generally lower standards looks wise.

Small city con= everyone knows everyone, so it's easy to become an outcast.

Big city pro= more people, easier to find desperate foids.

Big city cons= generally higher standards looks wise.

Medium city is best, imo.

Wtf are you talking about bro, I live in NYC and it sucks ass. Everyday I just feel like an insignificant worker bee in the hive of millions. Plus roasties have unlimited options of getting Chad dick since they can just take the subway and be at Chad's apartment no matter where he is in the city

It doesn't matter where you are as an incel, you're always fucked.

feel like it's the opposite. none cares about you in a city filled with several million people vs a small rural town of 100 people

I agree.. if anything Whores love Money and Status too, especially younger ones. That is why they go to these big Cities and Universities.. Chad Cock Carousel buffet and the fast track to money and status with a pointless degree and their hole. All they need to do to get Money and Status is just lie that they were raped.. instant hush Money and Status, the higher up the male in society the more the Holes conspire to ruin his life and instate a female in his place. That is why you see whores fucking powerful Men and then claiming rape. His crime? Existing as a Male and having Power. Holes are the only things allowed to have power in this timeline. The only thing you should see when you look at a Whore is a Hole with which Men put their penises in and Crotch Spawns fall out of. Nothing more and nothing less. Applying value to a Whore who deserves no value devalues society to an Ape like Stone Age state.

Just nuke everywhere theory.
Why do you capitalize like every word?

I don't just mean "the capital of your state", I mean you need to live in LA, San Fran, Silicon Valley, New York, Boston, and MAYBE Chicago

Everything that matters happens inside of one of these cities. You will NEVER statusmax necessary for a decent life if you don't grow up here. My research has shown that living in bumfuck nowhere (any place other than these cities) is a DEATH SENTENCE because women actually concentrate around the available chads since attractive women don't stay in bumfuck nowhere.

If you're CScelling its even worse. You HAVE to move to San Fran/SV or your work is irrelevant/you'll just write CRUD apps for boomer companies for the rest of your life.

For work it's partly true.

SF and Silicon valley has like 10 guys for every 1 woman.

Chicago has nothing. It's a shithole.

Women go to LA and NYC mostly.

Just Pay $4k a month for a 300 sq ft studio which requires you to make 4x monthly rent in income theory
Seattle has more going on techwise than Shiticon Valley. Boeing, Amazon, Microsoft, Nintendo, and many more tech companies are there

Last edited:
It doesn't matter where you are as an incel, you're always fucked.
Not me!

I've lived in cities and tiny towns, & i didn't get sex in either area!

it's the opposite,if you live in a city you are only another face in the crowd,specially if you're incel. In towns the people is closer and care more of other people unless you are an incel.

Big city or small town, I'd still be in my room if i'm not working or at uni over over over

Big city or small town, I'd still be in my room if i'm not working or at uni over over over
Your room costs a lot less in small towns. Just fuck the government and get bux theory

For truecels like me, there is no such thing as being a "locationcel" since the only place we have any chance of ascending is Southeast Asia - and even that isn't a guarantee.

For low-tier normies and fakecels (particularly if you're white), your best bet would be living in a lower-cost city that's within driving range of a major city with a high percentage of Asian women. I know of a few low-tier normie types who would be incel if they didn't see their Asian girlfriends a few hours away on weekends. For me this isn't an option (as I'm too unsightly to attract anyone in the western world) but it might work for some of you.

I mean you need to live in LA, San Fran, Silicon Valley, New York, Boston, and MAYBE Chicago
:feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke: I live in Florence, one of the most beautiful cities in the world, I would rather die than live in one of those trashy cities

Are you retarded? Leacing in a city is hell. Hypergamy is the worst here. All the women are degenerate filthy scum. Women from smaller towns are much better.

cope i live in big city and my life doesn't and never mattered

I live in the biggest and most important city in my country

Just Pay $4k a month for a 300 sq ft studio which requires you to make 4x monthly rent in income theory
Seattle has more going on techwise than Shiticon Valley. Boeing, Amazon, Microsoft, Nintendo, and many more tech companies are there
Seattle is still an expensive shithole though. It also rains all day there so you will be forced to rot in your apartment even if you don't want to

also seattle freeze means everyone will be a cunt to you

the whole west coast should be nuked tbhngl.

Imagine being so brainwashed you think living anywhere in USA is a good idea as a male