Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL LOCKED COZ YALL CAN'T BEHAVE - Blackpill yet again being silenced on reddit

Hate_my_life

Hate_my_life

Genetic Failure - Never began
★★★★★

:forcedsmile: :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile:

she said she wouldn’t be caught dead with a man shorter than her, then patted me on the head.

Muh height doesn't matter. :soy:
Muh "you dodged a bullet" :soy:

She literally said she wouldn't want to be caught dead next to a guy shorter than her, who's to say all women don't feel like that?

AWALT confirmed daily. If IT accepts the truth, they lose. And they can’t let themselves lose.

Did Reddit censor out this thread?

Would have been better to have died in the accident.

I had a really bad day, this made it worse.

Braziliansoycuck

>NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YOU CANNOT TALK ABOUT SUBJECTS THAT I DON'T AGREE WITH

Foids' behavior is getting shittier if that's possible and leddit cucks don't know how to handle this.

'I see girls on tinder saying "6'+ only lol plebs" but I typically just thought it was a joke.'

my height has never been an issue for me

you have a lot to learn buddy boyo

And people wonder why manlets have higher suicide rates...

Poor guy, I don't truly know what foids think they've done so well and hardearned to deserve a literal SMV god amongst men as a partner when there's plenty of males who have their shit together and are actual decent human beings.
Bunch of cunts I wish I could shot them straight all in their nefarious heads (in COD)

She patted his head. Any man would've done that to him, would've been put on the floor.

'I see girls on tinder saying "6'+ only lol plebs" but I typically just thought it was a joke.'
just thought it was a joke
Oh buddy boyo if this man only knew how over it truly is.

We really need to replace femasites with robots. And if there isn't a cure for manletism and reverse aging technology in the next twenty years... society is going to get what it fucking deserves... (in Tiger Woods PGA Tour 2006)