Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Locked In A Basement For 10 Years For 10 Million$ (game)

• Thread starter Deleted member 24048
  • Start date
Deleted member 24048

Deleted member 24048

Future Lottery Winner
-
J0n6BvO.jpg

I saw this nearly a decade ago and still think about it from time to time.

Good daydream fantasy cope.

What build do you take?

Reducing payout to $0 so I get 40 points.

Hmm it seems that if pick "internet" you might not have a way to use it unless you also pick the computer or phone option. But if you also get a a way to acess the internet you still "cannot download or stream anything." I take that to mean you won't be able to watch any videos or listen to music. Can only read stuff.

So I choose 18 year old girl (18 points) + full kitchen with ingredients and recipes (6 points) + library (4 points) + surround sound system with all recorded music (4 points) + hygiene products and a jacuzzi bathtub (3 points) + garden with greenhouse (2 points) + skyline with sunlight (2 points) + gun (1 point).

Last edited:
The 18 year old should only be worth 4 points max.

18 year old , Kitchen, skylight and Mayo clinic doctor.

I love stuff like this.

I would do it, assuming that the 10 million is set in value ie: I will receive the current value of 10 million when I get out, no hyperinflation has ruined the value of the dollar.

I would have the 5 million for a total of 35 points, of which I would use as such:
-Gf for 18 points (down to 17).
-A skylight for 2 points (down to 15).
-A workout room/bb court for 5 points (down to 10).
-Full kitchen with unlimited food ingredients for 6 points (down to 4).
-A library and study with every book ever published for 4 points (down to 0).

I initially wanted to have Internet access but I wouldn't have nearly enough points for that, I would prefer a gf than fapping, and I think it's a fair trade off even considering all the other amenities the internet has. Also I wouldn't be able to contact my family or know anything about the outside world, it would be fascinating to finally be let out and see what had developed over the last ten years, I'd of course be worried for my family. The library/study is just to ensure I have something cognitive to do instead of descending into insanity or more likely just being extreamly bored, the rest of my time would be spent making food (would come out with the skill of an experienced chef) and working out. I would use alot of the time to try and develop skills or learn things by reading so that I come out informed or good at certain things (instead of just wasting my time). The sunlight is needed in my opinion, more of a natural thing I wouldn't like to not have.

I have no doctor though, so if I developed an illness I would just have to try and treat it on my own (I have access to a library with every damn book ever published) with the resources I have at my disposal. In the unfortunate event I succumb to an illness, that's a risk I'm willing to take. Although it's quite unlikely that I would develop an illness that is fatal in the relatively short ten year time period, atleast relative to disease progression (considering I'm quite young).

Last edited:
@blackpillscholar nice build

Ok, for right now (it changes a lot) i'll go with this build for 5 mil (35 points)

18 year old
Kitchen
Books
Phone (i'd like to talk to family, plus use apps and browse net once a week)
Radio
Delhi Doctor

The Hygiene products n jaccuzi bathtub seems to be underestimated here, you'll be dead or develop diseases without hygiene very fast, don't forget ur 18yo isn't self cleansing.

Garden, doctor, , all new video games, new PC, internet

I'd use the garden to chill out and breath fresh air.

Doctor because my teeth are shit and i dont wanna suffer 10 years with decay tooth

New video games obvious

New PC becaues you need a good PC to run the new games

Internet is obvious

30 points used

The Hygiene products n jaccuzi bathtub seems to be underestimated here, you'll be dead or develop diseases without hygiene very fast, don't forget ur 18yo isn't self cleansing.

I'd use stuff from the kitchen for cleaning (use my library for some herbal medicine shit too) and it comes with a basic shower so i'd be alright.

Before entering the basement i'd get a vasectomy or we could say that the 18 year old comes with birth control.

Imagine. You get to have sex AND 10 million!!
I guess sex was plenty of enough back then...

Foids are only good for fucking and reproduction. A majority of the ten years in that basement with a foid will be being bothered by her and arguing.

Lol, re-check your build bro, you'd die before you got anything to grow even if you did ain't no one living long term on veggies alone.

Lol, re-check your build bro, you'd die before you got anything to grow even if you did ain't no one living long term on veggies alone.
ngl building on this is hard asf
ill do it when i have more time

Foids are only good for fucking and reproduction. A majority of the ten years in that basement with a foid will be being bothered by her and arguing.

I'd tell her to stfu and get back in the kitchen or i'd take away her Fifty Shades Of Grey cope but yeah, it would be an issue.

How about this, every year once the foid turns 19, I get a brand new 18 year old I get to pick out of a catalogue.

You are provided with a shower/sink. I understand you don't get soap and stuff but I shower with just water, feels far more natural.

18 year old , Kitchen, skylight and Mayo clinic doctor.
18+6+2+3=29
You'd still have one more point left. Gun or pool table?

High IQ.

I might get the 18 year old girl pregnant right away to get a new girl. If it's a boy I'll abort it right away.

Within 4 years she'll be old enough to do a lot of stuff on her own. I'm not necessarily going to rape her. I'd prefer to hang out and play with the younger girl than to listen to the older girl. :panties:

So I'll swap my garden for the New Delhi doctors.
"medical care from the medical school of new delhi" so it could be something like this?

Last edited:
You are provided with a shower/sink. I understand you don't get soap and stuff but I shower with just water, feels far more natural.
Ngl I didn't see that, I guess it's fine to shower without soap for 10 yrs tbh but if the hygiene products includes oral hygiene as well- toothbrush, toothpaste, floss and disinfectant like dettol etc, I'll definitely take them.

And if it includes feminine hygiene products like sanitary pads, you definitely want to take it as well tbh if you chose the 18yo as well, she will be menstruating. This is jus an example I can think, I'm sure there will be many more reasons.

I wish I could just spend ten years rotting in a cozy basement using my points to buy copes. sounds like heaven.

18+6+2+3=29
You'd still have one more point left. Gun or pool table?

High IQ.

I might get the 18 year old girl pregnant right away to get a new girl. If it's a boy I'll abort it right away.

Within 4 years she'll be old enough to do a lot of stuff on her own. I'm not necessarily going to rape her. I'd prefer to hang out and play with the younger girl than to listen to the older girl. :panties:

So I'll swap my garden for the New Delhi doctors.
"medical care from the medical school of new delhi" so it could be something like this?
No , you can make hyigene products from the kitchen. Fats and lye make soap

The girl sounds cool until you realize you will be stuck in a small space with a woman for 10 years. Even if you fuck her for an hour a day, how will you cope with putting up with her for another 15 hours a day? Especially if you don’t have any internet or entertainment to keep her busy. With that said, I’d still pick her, jfl.

Mine would be like this:

Girl = 18
Fully stocked kitchen = 6
Doctor = 2
All tv and movies = 4

18+6+2+4 = 30

This may be a loophole, but if I had all TV and movies, that would mean I’d have all TV performances by bands I like, so I could still listen to music. I’d also have documentaries and educational programming, so I could still learn things.

I could bathe with dish soap, if that comes in my stocked kitchen and given enough time I’m sure the 18 year old girl could learn to cook. Presumably she’d start at 18 and age to 28. Menstrual cycles wouldn’t be that big of a problem, she could use cloth like they do in 3rd world countries and wash them after use.

Assuming I have cooking wine, if I get desperate enough I could still get drunk. You can get high off a lot of food products, including nutmeg.

Nice hypothetical, most of us will be spending the next 10 years alone anyway.

Fully agree. Let MrDeadMoth serve as a warning that having a foid and wanting to indulge in your Incel-Style hobbies can turn ugly.

Last edited:
If you picked a girl you're a pussy-worshipping cuck.

Workout - 5
Money Up front - 7
Skylight (Black so I NEED SUNLIGHT) - 2
Kitchen - 6
Movies and TV shows - 6
Desktop - 6
Hygiene products- 3

35 points.
$5 Million. Investing that over 10 years, you can get way more than $10 million.

I'll be doing long haul flights for most of the time.
Movies and TV shows all day.

Gains will be through the roof.

I can cook pretty well.

35 points for 5mil, i’ll take the 18yr old, kitchen, tv, hygiene products, and pool table, would be literal heaven on earth

Internet-16
Desktop-6
Hygiene products-3
Kitchen-6
Vidya-4

This is how I live already.

I'm already doing it for almost 4 years for 0 money tbh

Kitchen (6)
Skylight (8)
Desktop (14)
Games (18)
Workout room (23)
Library (27)
Hygiene products/jacuzzi (30)

Fully agree. Let MrDeadMoth serve as a warning that having a foid and wanting to indulge in your Incel-Style hobbies can turn ugly.

More reasons why MGTOW are right about femoids. Co-Habitation is only possible if you're a chad and they completely submit to you. Imagine your FleshLight bitching at you and annoying you and screaming really loud if you lightly slapped it in the face to make it fuck off?

More reasons why MGTOW are right about femoids. Co-Habitation is only possible if you're a chad and they completely submit to you. Imagine your FleshLight bitching at you and annoying you and screaming really loud if you lightly slapped it in the face to make it fuck off?
She actually asked for it by throwing stuff at him and provoking him.

I'd take 30 pool tables.

The foid, the kitchen, the games, and the skylight

Changing my build, not taking the foid today.

Kitchen (6)
TV (13)
Drugs (18)
Video Games (22)
Phone (25)
Skylight (27)
Doc (30)

I give up the 10 million prize and take 40 points
Internet (16)
gourmet food (9)
desktop computer (6)
every video game (4)
sound system (4)
pool table (1)

My life is already like living in a basement but without the fancy stuff and without any kind of payout.

I give up the 10 million prize and take 40 points
Internet (16)
gourmet food (9)
desktop computer (6)
every video game (4)
sound system (4)
pool table (1)
Niggah, what you going to do when you get out?
My life is already like living in a basement but without the fancy stuff and without any kind of payout.
I know, that's why I like to fantasy cope with this ridiculous little game.

First build:
Take $5 million
18 yo
Fast Food (assuming I get shit like doordash or grubhub)
Hygiene products and jacuzzi
Cell Phone (so long as it has internet access for that day)
Doctor from India
Library
Pool Table

Second build:
Take no money
2 18 yo
HD camera
Gun with 3 bullets

:soy: build
Take $10 million
18 yo
Barry Bonds
HD camera
Microwave
Donate the money to refugee resettlement programs, women's causes, and left wing political candidates

I will make a book about my 10 year life in basement bro ez money
Wouldn't sell, write a book about your life right now bro, basically the same thing. We are in prison already as incels.

half it into 5 million to get 35 points
full kitchen, skylight, curry medical student, hygiene products and jacuzzi, foid, library
6+2+2+3+18+4=35

eating only microwave food or fast food for 10 years seems very risky so a full kitchen or gourmet food is needed. it's 10 years so i might die without a doctor. skylight would probably be necessary for sanity reasons and as a source of vitamin D. hygiene products and a jacuzzi because 10 years without hygiene products seems risky. 10 years of isolation could easily drive anyone insane so i had to take either Barry, the internet, or the foid. internet is too expensive since i would need to take the computer or the phone, making it 22 or 19 points respectively. i don't want Barry because idk who that is and i don't want to be locked in with some random normie. so that only leaves the foid as a sanity upkeep option and sex is nice plus too. that leaves 4 points which can't be spent on movies or games because i have nothing to play them on. i thought about taking the surround sound system but that would get old fast. or satellite radio in combination with something else but idk what to spend the remaining 2 points then. so i went with the library in the end, books and pussy will keep me entertained for those 10 years.

Take $10 million
18 yo
Barry Bonds
HD camera
Microwave
Donate the money to refugee resettlement programs, women's causes, and left wing political candidates
LOL

First build:
Take $5 million
18 yo
Fast Food (assuming I get shit like doordash or grubhub)
Hygiene products and jacuzzi
Cell Phone (so long as it has internet access for that day)
Doctor from India
Library
Pool Table

Second build:
Take no money
2 18 yo
HD camera
Gun with 3 bullets

Take $10 million
18 yo
Barry Bonds
HD camera
Microwave
Good creativity.

If 18 points get you an 18 yo what do I get for 12 points?
a 30 year old?

Is there a toilet and shower or will you die of sepsis?

I'd take:
(6) full kitchen/unlimitd ingredients/ipad w/ recipes
(2) skylight
(4) library and study with every book ever published
(18) attractive 18 year old girl
Yeah, there's a toilet. That's a boring build but logical. I'd switch the skylight for the radio but your's is better for mental health as no sunlight for 10 years would fuck you up bad.
If 18 points get you an 18 yo what do I get for 12 points?
a 30 year old?
You get absolutely fucking nothing for 12 points according to the list creator.

Money up front, I can do everything else on this list once I get out. Also if I can trade on the stock exchange, I could probably make it a lot more just by investing in index funds. I’d also take the internet and kitchen.

GF (18)
Gym (5)
Kitchen (6)
Greenhouse (2)
Library (4)

35 points

Edit: I'm changing the skylight to the greenhouse, weird how their point costs are the same

Last edited:
Money up front, I can do everything else on this list with the money and anyone choosing anything else is retarded.
Your locked in a basement 24/7 for 10 years, the fuck you talking about? Just take the money and starve alone in a dark basement with a bed of money gameplan lol

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back