Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Locked In A Basement For 10 Years For 10 Million$ (game)

• Thread starter Deleted member 24048
  • Start date
Your locked in a basement 24/7 for 10 years, the fuck you talking about? Just take the money and starve alone in a dark basement with a bed of money gameplan lol
Instant reply mogs me

Money up front, I can do everything else on this list once I get out. Also if I can trade on the stock exchange, I could probably make it a lot more just by investing in index funds. I’d also take the internet and kitchen.
Presumably you still have to spend time in the basement and aren't allowed to buy anything to bring in with you, so all you would be doing with the money is spending it on stocks

Presumably you still have to spend time in the basement and aren't allowed to buy anything to bring in with you, so all you would be doing with the money is spending it on stocks
I understand that now. I’d probably still take the money along with the other essentials, but I wouldn’t take the 18 yr old.

18 foid, kitchen, TV, and videogames

35 points.

Too good to be real bro :feelscry:

Sunlight, 18 year old girl, new computer, and all the new games.

Though I fucking hate most new games.

Ten years locked up with the foid I’d probably kill her at some point. Guarantee she’d lose her attractiveness after you’re around her 24/7 after about 2 years max. Would start to annoy the fuck out of you in about a week. Would be much better if she was just on call and be forced to leave and come when I wanted

Well it doesn’t seem like this basement has any windows, so everyone would die unless they had the greenhouse. I’d pick greenhouse, unlimited drugs, tobacco, fast food, games, pc, and home gym.

New build of the day for $5 Million

Fast Food
18 Year Old
Drugs
Movies + TV Shows
Video Games

J0n6BvO.jpg

I saw this nearly a decade ago and still think about it from time to time.

Good daydream fantasy cope.

What build do you take?
Your profile picture is one of a homosexual. Homosexuality is a disgrace.

Your profile picture is one of a homosexual. Homosexuality is a disgrace.
He's actually, sorry I mean *she's* actually female, stop being a bigoted racist white nationalist fascist you hateful inkwell.

-18 GF. 18
-Games. 4
-Desktop PC. 6
-The garden. 2

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back