Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Logically this makes no sense asking my fellowcels this, but how do you tell if

• Thread starter PM_ME_STRIPPERS
  • Start date
PM_ME_STRIPPERS

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

IYAIYAI
★★★★★
a female is flirting with you? 

Maybe im autist or aspie but if the time ever comes that i escape inceldom, i would have to know if a woman is flirting or not.... so gimme some pointers here fellowcels.

Observe how they are with chad. It's like that only, no secrets.

FeminismsCancer said:
Observe how they are with chad. It's like that only, no secrets.

yea i thought about that, but chad is chad, females act flirty all the time with chad and its kind of a fake flirt because they will do anything to get chads attention, im talking more about a genuine flirt, if you know what i mean.

PM_ME_STRIPPERS said:
yea i thought about that, but chad is chad, females act flirty all the time with chad and its kind of a fake flirt because they will do anything to get chads attention, im talking more about a genuine flirt, if you know what i mean.
Signs that give it away are arm touching and locked eye contact.
A girl who is into you will also listen to you and smile a lot, laugh at your jokes even if silly.
A large indicator of disinterest is not locking eyes at all or acting like you're invisible, or like she'd rather not be there.

If you enter a room full of femoids and they keep doing what they are doing without even noticing you exist it is over. If they go silent for a couple seconds, sizing you up, correcting their posture, fixing their clothes/hair you are chad.

They straight up compliment your looks or something.

Any other kind of signal can't be trusted too blindly.

no flirting, yes banging

Zyros said:
They straight up compliment your looks or something.

what about if a femoid says something like " take a look at this, i hurt (insert body part here) by (insert story here)??? and it hurts really bad!!"

nausea said:
no flirting, yes banging

flirting is not just for chad

PM_ME_STRIPPERS said:
what about if a femoid says something like " take a look at this, i hurt (insert body part here) by (insert story here)??? and it hurts really bad!!"

flirting is yes

Too difficult to tell.

They'll usually put their hands all over you and are all smiles whilst laughing more than usual.

I had an ex that when she first met me, took her arm and put it around mine and wanted to walk around with me on the strip for a while. I correctly assumed that it was FLIRTING. Not bragging whatsoever, just trying to answer your question with a real life example.

But beware, no matter how many IOIs you may receive, the foid could very well not be interested in you.
You simply don't know until you kiss her and have sex.

PM_ME_STRIPPERS said:

Because that situation can happen too with someone that just is confident with you or something.

I would usually classify as legit flirting: 

-complimenting your looks

-if the compliment is not about looks, complimenting something in a exaggerated way, like she saying you are a genius and being amazed that you are able to change your phone wallpaper, to pux some hyperbolic example. (basically your looks haloing normal actions into amazing ones for her)

-touching you, but in long ways, usually playing with hands like holding one of your hands with hers while you talk. Things like hugs or being close to you can just be friend things I guess.

-If not a good long term friend, she being always the one to initiate everything with you, even if you act absent.

These ones are probably the most legit ones I can think of.

PM_ME_STRIPPERS said:

flirting is not just for chad

Her showing you an injury means nothing, lol. Unless it's of her privates and she rubs them a little or something.

If she keeps the conversation going and giggles a lot you can ask her out. You will tell, trust me.