Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Lol at not even being allowed to cope using pleasures.

• Thread starter Deleted member 28755
  • Start date
Deleted member 28755

Deleted member 28755

Banned
-
In a lonely, depressive, dehumanizing existence without hope at least we should be able to numb ourselves with food,drugs,cigarettes and booze.But no no no you can't or your body will rebel causing you crippling and often non reversible damages.Just lol at some truecel that loves food and has to repress himself or he will get his feet amputated due to diabetes.

i cope with eating and religion and sometimes half life in a netcafe with friends. ASALAMOU ALAYKOUM
Degenerate copes aren't my thing

Food is a comfy cope but I have been fat before and it isn't comfy. I still cope with a big comfy take out meal but try to limit it to once a week.

After dietmaxxing and losing weight, I've somehow got used to my diet, so it's not a diet anymore. I rarely eat things with fructose and even less something with sugar. I used to drink a cup of tea, putting 5 spoons of sugar in there. Feeling yourself better eating healthier just does it for me in comparison with eating trash. Diabetes, although, not a death sentence, will make my miserable existence if even more challenging. Also
Degenerate copes aren't my thing

i find it easier to just stop giving a fuck what people think of you and do what you want.