Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel lol at the comments at a video i saw on the incels.co twitter

Shigechi

Shigechi

MSTOW for life
★★★★★

View: https://twitter.com/robkhenderson/status/1346512327353491461?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Eembeddedtimeline%7Ctwterm%5Eprofile%3AIncelsCo&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fincels.co%2F

Some jewels:

I didn't knew we were a bunch of mudhuts in a jungle. I mean, i'm sure if it were for women we would still be beating the shit out of each other with rocks.

Bro, i'm so lucky, fucking manlets, it's tough bro, sucks for you LOL.

And of course, the redpill coper.

True.

"Teeehehehehe, #GladImChadsexual"

Resuming, everyone shits on manlets, women prefer tall criminals to a well behaved manlet. They'd rather be sucker punched in the gut by a tall dark triad criminal than to be treated with gloves by a well spoken manlet. Nice guy, try hard tough guy, inkel, your personality doesn't matter, if you are a manlet, you are still going be less valuable than any tallfaggot, exceptions don't disprove the rules.

Every guy I know over 6 feet is married or has a long term girlfriend.

Every guy I know below 6 feet is single.

Every guy I know over 6 feet is married or has a long term girlfriend.

Every guy I know below 6 feet is single.
Men below 6ft don’t reproduce anymore. Kek

Resuming, everyone shits on manlets, women prefer tall criminals to a well behaved manlet. They'd rather be sucker punched in the gut by a tall dark triad criminal than to be treated with gloves by a well spoken manlet. Nice guy, try hard tough guy, inkel, your personality doesn't matter, if you are a manlet, you are still going be less valuable than any tallfaggot, exceptions don't disprove the rules.

Ya women don't want some guy who is always try-hard and really struggling, but working so hard to stay just level. Women want guys who it comes naturally and easily for.

Ya and sadly women don't have any sense of aesthetics or balance. Which is why basically all fashion designers, sculptors, artists are men.

Some of those replies are very amusing.

Yeah, i see 6ft zoomers all the time. They are dumb as fuck too, which is explained by the IQ ratings falling all over the world. Manlets won't be completely extinct thanks to short women though, but soon we will see less and less 5'6-5'7 manlets and the 5'8-5'11 will be the new targets of women and the general population and so on. Hypergamy is a race to the bottom

Last edited:
And this is decades before Tinder, online dating, and female egos being the size of Jupiter.

even normies know its over for manlets

Fuck tallfags

And this is decades before Tinder, online dating, and female egos being the size of Jupiter.
All tinder did was shine a light on the vileness of these whores, which was always there.

Why does every foid think it's her boyfriend's job to protect her from wild boars. Like you are not gonna be in any danger you didn't put yourself in. Acting like they need a caveman in 2021. But it's hilarious knowing the tallfag will probably be the person she needs protecting from.

Why does every foid think it's her boyfriend's job to protect her from wild boars. Like you are not gonna be in any danger you didn't put yourself in. Acting like they need a caveman in 2021. But it's hilarious knowing the tallfag will probably be the person she needs protecting from.
Foids hate guns because of that, a manlet can defeat a darktriad tallfaggot with a gun. Lincoln made all men free, but Colt made them all equal. Foids fucking hate that, their brains are wired differently, they are acting as if they are living in the stone age or something. They want their tallfags boyfriends to stomp manlets' skulls without any retaliation.

Foids hate guns because of that, a manlet can defeat a darktriad tallfaggot with a gun. Lincoln made all men free, but Colt made them all equal. Foids fucking hate that, their brains are wired differently, they are acting as if they are living in the stone age or something. They want their tallfags boyfriends to stomp manlets' skulls without any retaliation.
Yep they expect them to club them over the SMALLTEST issues. And if someone does actually attack them or even just a verbal sparring and the boyfriend either leaves or doesn't SMASH the dude she loses attraction for him and ironically starts fantasizing about the attacker.

Men evolved, foids remain unchanged from Adam and Eve.

1:10 "at least someone like Rob" is a lie, because, at the moment, the other woman made a mocking joke over his height with the point of the woman ("likes kids") this first woman would have changed her mind again.

biology is cruel what annoys me are the people who say it doesn't matter. biology dictates this cruel world

Where are these two dudes now?

biology is cruel what annoys me are the people who say it doesn't matter. biology dictates this cruel world
That’s why we need the EnoRmous rumbling to happen
This enrages me to no end, we have to defeat foids somehow. I rather fight and beat these unfair walking sex machines.

Last edited:
That’s why we need the EnoRmous rumbling to happen

This enrages me to no end, we have to defeat foids somehow. I rather fight and beat these unfair walking sex machines.
just use rumbling theory