Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Lol at this comment I found from salvador66

• Thread starter Deleted member 27249
  • Start date
Deleted member 27249

Deleted member 27249

Full time... Winner? I'm undefeated
-
TtcH452

The guy was a faggot. Dresses up as a girl too. I can't believe I modded shortcells with him.

I got banned from r/Shortcells version 1 because I accidently posted a nude black woman

I've never used Reddit because I'm not gay

View attachment 346674
The guy was a faggot. Dresses up as a girl too. I can't believe I modded shortcells with him.
You modded shortcells? That place was getting even more based than shortcels toward the end with all the instagram and tiktok blackpills and 100+ comments about how foids standards are becoming supremely unrealistic and meme-like.

I got banned from r/Shortcells version 1 because I accidently posted a nude black woman
r/shortcells was great. @JosefMengelecel might remember it.

Never was on that subreddit tbh. In fact I don't even use reddit at all.

You modded shortcells? That place was getting even more based than shortcels toward the end with all the instagram and tiktok blackpills and 100+ comments about how foids standards are becoming supremely unrealistic and meme-like.

r/shortcells was great. @JosefMengelecel might remember it.
I did yeah, under thebannedincel9. My account was banned for doxxing a roastie and I'm afraid that's what caused shortcells to get banned cuz it was gone two days after my account.
Were you on r/shortcels too? I modded that too with shinjoe. I was the chesscel who beat manletcurry if you remember

I did yeah, under thebannedincel9. My account was banned for doxxing a roastie and I'm afraid that's what caused shortcells to get banned cuz it was gone two days after my account.
Were you on r/shortcels too? I modded that too with shinjoe. I was the chesscel who beat manletcurry if you remember
I was on r/shortcells but not r/shortcels.
r/shortcels was alright and I remember the black/gray background but r/shortcells was the first sub I actually posted in. I was lurking before that.

I modded /r/thedogpill with @chudur-budur

Literally who?

I think he was talking about shortcels. I have never posted there
But you posted on r/shortcells or at least had lurked on it a lot right? I remember you posted in r/ForLonelyMen before it got banned.

:feelskek: I remember how this nigga would argue with 6' guys all day. I thought him being a fag was some sort of running joke but apparently its just true

I think he was talking about shortcels. I have never posted there
No, shortcells. I moded both subs with shinjoe, and salvador the second
But you posted on r/shortcells or at least had lurked on it a lot right? I remember you posted in r/ForLonelyMen before it got banned.
forlonelymen was literally created by me jfl.

:feelskek: I remember how this nigga would argue with 6' guys all day. I thought him being a fag was some sort of running joke but apparently its just true
I remember him and this other user constantly fighting about Sal's looks or something. I dunno the whole thing was weird ngl. Also, I hated these 6'2 faggots. The mods were so incompetent.

Yeah I posted a lot on shortcells owned by Salvador66. But not shortcels (the one with one l).
No, shortcells. I moded both subs with shinjoe, and salvador the second
Oh. I only posted on shortcells. I don’t think I even visited shortcels.
I was on r/shortcells but not r/shortcels.
r/shortcels was alright and I remember the black/gray background but r/shortcells was the first sub I actually posted in. I was lurking before that.
Same. Shortcells was also the first sub I ever started posting on as well. I just lurked this place and braincels before that

Last edited:
I mean it's well known he is a gay.

Holy fuck i remember speaking to that guy on Braincels, he used to always complain about Women not taking him seriously for being short.

Man Inceldom is so destructive niggas straight up go homo.

R.I.P shortcels

I could have guessed you were a Reddit mod for incel subs before coming here since you’ve been 100% blackpilled and based since you’re first post. Always better to have users with some blackpill experience registering here otherwise we have to deal with endless GRaYcel trash posts. @FullTimeLoser

Never was on that subreddit tbh. In fact I don't even use reddit at all.

Reddit is literally only useful for when you need specific type of information/resources and you don't have any other social places to go to.

This was him.
rLY6Qma.jpg

This is brutal. He can't even win in the crossdressing game.

Add that to the list of things white people have an innate edge over everyone else :lul:

I could have guessed you were a Reddit mod for incel subs before coming here since you’ve been 100% blackpilled and based since you’re first post. Always better to have users with some blackpill experience registering here otherwise we have to deal with endless GRaYcel trash posts. @FullTimeLoser
Thanks homie. I'm actually one of the oldest users here. I've been on since early 2016 when r/incels was just starting the movement.

Youre more of a gaf then me by association

gays who didn't figured out that they are gay will be incel until they figure it out.