Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL LOL @ cyberstalking laws

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★
Just another tool that women can use to completely isolate themselves from ugly men and forget we exist

Cyberstalking is the use of the Internet or other electronic means to stalk or harass an individual, group, or organization. It may include false accusations, defamation, slander and libel. It may also include monitoring, identity theft, threats, vandalism, solicitation for sex, or gathering information that may be used to threaten, embarrass or harass.

Only Chad and other girls are allowed to view girls profiles, if youre ugly its illegal

Imagine being a girl and a sub8 views your profile, just ughhh ewwwwwwwwwwwwww

giphy.gif

Fucking women, theyre ruining this world, lol @ giving them voting right but even more lol @ allowing them to pass bs laws like this

I cant imagine what the constitution wouldve looked like if instead of a bunch of guys it was a bunch of women who drafted it, what a joke

every law is in favor of evil foids

Awful tough to define. You're gonna punish me for browsing Facebook? That's a crime now?

cucks will defend this law

if only foids were not allowed to use internet

every law is in favor of evil foids
Just another tool that women can use to completely isolate themselves from ugly men and forget we exist

Only Chad and other girls are allowed to view girls profiles, if youre ugly its illegal

Imagine being a girl and a sub8 views your profile, just ughhh ewwwwwwwwwwwwww

giphy.gif

Fucking women, theyre ruining this world, lol @ giving them voting right but even more lol @ allowing them to pass bs laws like this

I cant imagine what the constitution wouldve looked like if instead of a bunch of guys it was a bunch of women who drafted it, what a joke

Laws and court judgments are sometimes written to some degree of flexibility so governments can apply those powers and interpret them broadly. The Patriot Act is one good example.

I have no doubt laws written exclusively by foids and for the convenience of foids would overreach and harm innocent men in the process. In a radical feminist society, men accused of rape may not even receive the full set of due process rights that they deserve. If Andrea Dworkin had her way, ugly men would be summarily executed for even looking at a Stacy.

Thankfully, many of us live in constitutional democracies where strong civil societies exert a degree of influence over the legislative process. For any political theorists here, I highly recommend the works of Robert A. Dahl and Seymour Martin Lipset.

cyberstalking laws are futile

IncelTears are cyberstalking this board then and breaking the law. That's right, you're breaking your precious little laws, you cucks. Don't you support you Western concept of "rule of law" religiously? Be the good loyal peasants that you are and support what your State tells you.