Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Lol damn, all of the youtube videos claiming to have known an 'incel' literally sound NOTHING like any of us.

Zielony4

Zielony4

Mopping subhuman tears.

Like that one. You don't need to watch, but long story short, the slut met a guy, the guy asked to meet up, the girl kept stalling, the guy got desperate, the girl prank called and annoyed him and the guy got angry, and the slut reported him to the police.

Same user who wrote that 'incel song' mocking us.

Literally none of us incels on this site act like that guy does. And if you're that bluepilled to orbit a girl, then not sure what to tell you. He is indeed incel, but no one here acts like this guy that the girl claimed to have met.

Quote from the slut at the end of the video. "If he changed his personality, he could get laid. Not from me."

"If he changed his personality, he could get laid. Not from me."

This makes me rage.

ALL women say that. They just don't understand.

That's because as soon as normies see one comment that seems a bit extreme (even though I am quite positive they make the accounts themselves just to validate their pathetic point) they immediately assume all of our community is like that. Not only that, the retards don't even take the time to rid a bit about the black pill, and just dismiss us as freaks.
WHO IS THE BIGOT NOW?!

Wow, incels are going mainstream sooner than I thought. We’ll blackpill the world soon enough.

attention whoring off us because she doesn't have anything else interesting to say

Literally NO ONE on here goes around begging strangers to get married or orbiting women. We all already know the truth. The description of the person is an incel though. The slut should just say 'incel' and not even mention our sub / websites.

Some guy who annoyed by her bullshit is suddenly an incel? She's being malicious and immature, calling him that as an insult. Like others may call us gay, or losers because "what's so hard about getting sex?" "Just go out and get laid like I do teehee"

So annoying to listen to and look at her fugly face, I could only bare 7 seconds.

this cucktears use of the word incel is ER fuel

She's severely mentally ill, possibly schizo. She thinks she's Melanie Martinez. This is the average CuckQueers user.

it makes sense now. i know normies irl that have mentioned "incels" it's on youtube video of worthless staceys fucking hell

Id take her story with a kilo of salt.
Nearly all Incel men I have come across are socially normal.

Do not ever trust a female. Never.