Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Lol @ guys making threads on r/dating about "giving up"

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★
Theres like at least 5 of these every day

If youre male nobody give a shit that youre giving up, literally nobody wanted you before so even if you really give up literally nothing changes, its 100% your loss

Its just sad

This is why I dont bother with making threads about how frustrated I am, nobody cares (other than here that is because at least here we can relate to each other, r/dating is more for women to convince each other to leave their 65th situationship with their ex whos cheating on his gf with them)

This is actually brutally true. "Dodged a bullet" nigga we're a gravitational force that bullets can't enter

This is actually brutally true. "Dodged a bullet" nigga we're a gravitational force that bullets can't enter

Exactly, same with that phrase "Well if she doesnt want to date you because youre a virgin/short/have a small dick/have no experience its her loss, you dont want to date someone like that anyway"

LMAO no, its 100% our loss because she will just move onto another guy who is everything you are and more while we get left out again

JFL

Fun fact: men are now more likely to be single than women and college girls are now more sexually active than college men

Fun fact: men are now more likely to be single than women and college girls are now more sexually active than college men
Pure rage and suicide fuel right here.

If youre male nobody give a shit that youre giving up, literally nobody wanted you before so even if you really give up literally nothing changes, its 100% your loss

This is why I dont bother with making threads about how frustrated I am, nobody cares (other than some people here that is because at least here we can relate to each other, r/dating is more for women to convince each other to leave their 65th situationship with their ex whos cheating on his gf with them)

@Eskimocel

Tbh. It's like you said in my thread "literally who gives af"

Brutal.

It's never foids doing this shit jfl. It's never foids going for PUA or self improvement either. Yet people are so blind to this

Nobody gives a fuck. And yet there's still a desire to speak what you feel.

N*rmalfag men don't understand how easy women have it. Every man is just one guy in every whore's catalog of dating options. You got a match on Whorender? Great, now you are one of the 1800 matches the whore hole has. Unmatch and give up? You think she even notices, let alone cares at all? Even if you were more competitive, it still fucking sucks (but not dick). You have to compete with other men even if your looks could compete well. The competition doesn't even end. You always have to stay on top of the game and outmog the competition. She is always single despite being in a relationship. No matter what, you are replaceable at any time.

It really helps to cope when you understand that you fall into a category of vast majority of men who are undesired. It no longer feels so personal when you realize most men are in the same boat. It's not your fault and you can do nothing to change the situation.

Guys on reddit think that if they make a thread similar to the ones women make it'll get them attention. This is a very good example, if a woman makes a post on r/dating about giving up or whatever basic shit, she gets 10k upvotes and 10000000 awards, then guys idiotically end up thinking they could do the same.

No one cares about you giving up if they didn't want you in the game in the first place.

Guys on reddit think that if they make a thread similar to the ones women make it'll get them attention. This is a very good example, if a woman makes a post on r/dating about giving up or whatever basic shit, she gets 10k upvotes and 10000000 awards, then guys idiotically end up thinking they could do the same.

No one cares about you giving up if they didn't want you in the game in the first place.
So brutal. It is what it is I guess