Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Lol @ how redditors and low-tier normies don't realise 99% of them are incel too

Saddam

Saddam

Officer
★★
I am fucking sick to death of seeing idiot redditors and youtubers talking about "those incels" without realising that the vast majority of them ARE incel themselves. Even the ones who have girlfriends who don't even love them, it's like, what the fuck is that? How can someone be PROUD of such a pathetic situation? Why can't these fucking idiots see that the definition of incel isn't someone who posts on .co, but rather is literally unable to get sex?

Let me make it clear:
IF YOU CAN'T GET SEX (I.E. INVOLUNTARILY CELIBATE)

YOU ARE AN INCEL

IF YOU REGULARLY POST ON REDDIT IN AN INCEL WATCHDOG FORUM AND ARE A VIRGIN

YOU ARE AN INCEL

IF YOU GET STARFISH SEX ONCE A MONTH FROM YOUR PLAIN JANE GIRLFRIEND WHO HAS FUCKED AND SUCKED MULTIPLE CHADS BEFORE YOU...

YOU MIGHT AS WELL CALL YOURSELF AN INCEL

"I may be a virgin but at least I'm not a misogynistic inkwell" :soy: :soy:

They are delusional bluepilled copers.
Don't call them bluepilled. I think they've been consumed by the blackpill and have turned to self-hatred so they say "normies get laid tons man we're just genetic freaks who deserve to be erased from the gene pool".

If you are not a 9/10 then you are not going to get easy sex. Not an 8/10? Well then you absolutely have to put effort in. Below a 7? Its over.

8/10 are male models
It depends how you define an 8/10, is it that they will be better looking than 7 out of 10 people or most people are a 5/10 with extremes at both ends?

It depends how you define an 8/10, is it that they will be better looking than 7 out of 10 people or most people are a 5/10 with extremes at both ends?
The latter. Most people you see are 4-5-6/10. 2/10s are abominations and 9/10s are perfection

The latter. Most people you see are 4-5-6/10. 2/10s are abominations and 9/10s are perfection
Yeah tbh if you define it like that then I get it

Yes it's over for them

If they are sub8 then 100% they are either incels/betabuxx simp chimp orbiters.

Admitting that your sexual and romantical failure are because of your genes is something that most men don't have to capacity to acknowledge.

Yikes. You’re wrong sweety. Incel doesn’t describe a condition. Incel is something you identify As.

I have jaw deformity too and i have to get jaw surgery
Yeah tbh but i dont think i will ever get that because i'm too poor. Unless i get lucky and make at least 6-7k month i will not go for it.

"I may be a virgin but at least I'm not a misogynistic inkwell" :soy: :soy:
Toiletwojak

Normies think being incel is a "mindset". That just because you're 30 and have never hugged or kissed or fucked a girl, you're not incel

They do this to keeps simps at Bay and stop them from going er

Normies think being incel is a "mindset". That just because you're 30 and have never hugged or kissed or fucked a girl, you're not incel

They do this to keeps simps at Bay and stop them from going er
I can't see shit but I don't identify as being blind :^]

Ignorance is bliss.

Consistent free consensual sex with a non-fat biological female or you're incel.

Why i didn't screencaped that quote from IT: "Then you are not incel, you are involuntary celibate".

Ive been insulted for being incel by fat ugly neckbeards who grease up to bloated feminist sjws who think that because they pound these beasts makes them less incel than me..theyre all in denial

it's over for sub chads

Lol, doesnt matter if they get starfish sex once a month, they are not incels. Inceldom ends when you have sex, excluding prostitutes of course. If they have gfs and had sex with them, they're not incels...