Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[LOL] Just got banned from lookism.

TheoryCel

TheoryCel

Greycel
Your forum account is currently banned. Ban Reason: do not post competitors 

Ban will be lifted: 11-15-2017, 08:44 PM

"competitors"
100% sure they are actually mining bitcoins. No way ads are viable. Cage @ those guys that even donated 250 $ to "speed up the servers"

Pathetic cuckbear is scared for his sheckels

Lmfao at those cucks. They're gonna die out just like sluth8.

you not the only one for wut ive seen tbh

This sucks with forums. "No friendliness can exist - We are all out for each other."
Every single time. No collaboration, no working together, just fuck you, do it yourself.

Down with lookism, this site is more promising.

I loaded 5 threads here before I could see the Lookism logo.

@poobear you fucking Jew

"competitors"

I love how those two petty idiots think they're running a business of sorts. They could never see the forest through the trees. Place is a fucking psych ward and they let it become that way. That ugly melted face cuck victory needs to protect his ego for having wasted so much time on his "baby" that he needs to act like he's a mysterious internet hustler when we all know he's some german incel with a face that looks like a weeb anime figurine that melted in the sunlight. Trying to panhandle, scam, and run miners to get a pocket full of lint and a couple pennies so he can see SOME kind of tangible 'return' on his squandered wasted melted face life and protect his fragile psyche.

I got banned too

i was in shock tbh imo, they are feeling threatened

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back