Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Lol, my good looking cousin told me about this today - ITS OVER

I

Inceljoe

Banned
-
I have a cousin who is a few years older than me and good looking, I would even say very good looking. He is white, tall, good facial features, good eyes and jaws, he looks a little bit like Ian Somerhalder to be honest, but obviously not as good looking as Ian is a hyper Chad.

Anyway, today he told me he is looking for a serious relationship now but its impossible. Lately he had been talking to this girl who is like 24 years old and a few points below him in looks, as well as LITTLE BIT over-weight, not much at all, but a little bit too much fat. He got interested in her cause he thought maybe it would be a smart choise to pick a girl who was obviously below him in looks, as she might be more faithful.

They had been talking for a couple weeks before he booked a flight to her (she lives in another part of the country). The first date was great, they basicly had sex within 1 hour and she was obviously extremely attracted to him. After the weekend, when he was to go home, she asked many times if he wanted to come again, and what he thought about her.

2 weeks later they meet up again, they have sex, have a good time, watch movies, go to dinner. Second day, she tells him that she has 5 different fuck-buddies all over that town whom she meets from time to time to getting fucked, she says she dont see the problem getting fucked by other guys at the same time as "dating one which might become a serious relationship" - IE, DURING the "dating period" - when they are not yet exclusive, she dont see a problem getting fucked by other Chads while going out for dinner with the main guy.

He obviously gets very upset at this, the day after, he leaves to go home again.

From there, she has been dead quiet, not a single text message from her. He wrote to her one time, just to see whats up, she read the message and dont even respond.

This is a woman who is about to turn 25, the clock is ticking and she better get a guy if she wants a few children before she is too emotionally fucked up. He thought maybe he would be enough for that, but no, she wants to keep getting fucked by different men and when he gets upset at that, he can go to hell.

I would rank him a solid 7 to 7.5/10, its a handsome mother fucker. I saw pics of the girl, a little chubby, and a 5.5 face-wise.

Its over for him and guys around his looks level, they cant even get chubby 5s to commit to them, cause they wanna keep getting banged by different cocks, even in their mid fucking 20s.

Only imagine how fucking over it is for us ugly guys, many of whom are short?

its because of his personality

Women have access to so much premium, top of the line cock that they don't need merely good-looking men. Now they want good-looking and successful and NT and alpha and funny and smart.

Of course, were he 10/10 it wouldn't matter.

Looks like it's gonna be the end of the west, I guess. I wish there was a non-cucked, non-shithole place I could move to.

We cant even have sex, we are fhcking celibates
Just use your hand theory
just pay prostitutes theory(i cant)
just ...

AND YET ANOTHER EXAMPLE OF FOIDS LIVING IN TUTORIAL MODE!
THIS IS SOME GOD DAMN RAGE FUEL :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree:

Yet bluepill faggots still deny sub8 theory. IF YOU DONT BELIEVE SUB8 YOU ARE BLUEPILLED. Chad & giga chad only. End of story.

Yet bluepill faggots still deny sub8 theory. IF YOU DONT BELIEVE SUB8 YOU ARE BLUEPILLED. Chad & giga chad only. End of story.
What if you are actually 7/10 and coping to make yourself look legitimate :dafuckfeels:

Brutal. That's females nowadays

This is what modern dating looks like.
That stupid vapid hoe with no actual interests or talents that works a service job all her life and just fucks random hot dudes in demand for decades and contributes a sum zero to the society she lives in.
She gets a betabuxx and lives in luxury for the rest of her life
VS
That not so attractive engineer/doctor/lawyer that actually contributes to society and the people around him.
He gets to be touch starved all his life and he will probably rope in the next decades to come or he gets to betabuxx a hoe
Just because he wasn't born with the right FACE and/or doesn't have the exact traits that are attractive.

She needs a spanking

Over for sub 8 men

This is what modern dating looks like.
That stupid vapid hoe with no actual interests or talents that works a service job all her life and just fucks random hot dudes in demand for decades and contributes a sum zero to the society she lives in.
She gets a betabuxx and lives in luxury for the rest of her life
VS
That not so attractive engineer/doctor/lawyer that actually contributes to society and the people around him.
He gets to be touch starved all his life and he will probably rope in the next decades to come or he gets to betabuxx a hoe
Just because he wasn't born with the right FACE and/or doesn't have the exact traits that are attractive.

ROFL I just talked with him some more and asked some questions.

1. She is 24 soon to be 25.
2. She is still in school, some community college or whatever the bullshit.
3. As I said, slightly over-weight, chubby.
4. She is on ANTI DEPRESSANTS LMFAO.
5. She is in dept.
6. She says she wanna have children "someday".

My cousin is:

1. 6´2.
2. White as they come.
3. Great looking.
4. Good job with great income.
5. Slept with many girls, so most likely good in bed.
6. Good body, gym 4 times a week.
7. Previous great soccer player in his teens and 20s.
8. Zero dept.
9. Nice car.

And here she is, not wanna "only be with him", NOPE, she gotta have her 4 fucking FUCK BUDDIES and cannot settle down, despite "wanting to have kids SOME DAY".

HAHAHHAHAHAH
Women have access to so much premium, top of the line cock that they don't need merely good-looking men. Now they want good-looking and successful and NT and alpha and funny and smart.

Of course, were he 10/10 it wouldn't matter.

Yes. Even a chubby girl with average face, on anti depressants, has so many chads to fuck these days she is in no hurry to settle down, despite the guy being tall, great looking with good income.

Just fucking end the west already.

Meanwhile my normie friend who is 5'11 and small wrists unironically thinks he has a chance.

Thank you OP. This is certain proof that blackpill is very flawed, despite being a chad, the whalet chooses to play the field, the certain juggernaut law strikes again.

Only imagine how fucking over it is for us ugly guys, many of whom are short?
Many men, man. Over for gallons and gallons of men.