Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

lol my psych asked me multiple times yesterday if i want to KMS

VirginAutistManlet

VirginAutistManlet

Mythic
★★★★★
Seems like she trying to get me vanned :D

Do you tell your shrink you are here?

>foid "psychiatrist"

J fucking L

>foid "psychiatrist"

J fucking L

The male ones aren't any better fyi i've seen both.

There is almost no difference between normie males and females, at least not anymore.

Also remember that something like 90% of pysch graduates are female now, there are like male 2 pyschs out of like 20 psychs at the place I go and im pretty sure at least one of em is gay

She wanted to make sure you didn't do it until the session was up so she could still bill your estate for the whole hour

I would go ER in Minecraft if they made me go to a physiologist.

can't ever tell the truth to those fuckers

can't ever tell the truth to those fuckers

I did tell the truth. If i ever was to end up homeless i'd 100% kms instantly.

But other than that, ive always had KMS in the back of my mind for decades, so its more like a lingering thing that comes and goes for many years, and that it would take something big to make me kms, like being homeless. I couldn't be homeless no matter what.

I guess its why I save/invest any money I get and maintain a large savings buffer

What method? If you were homeless I would imagine they would find you rather quickly, so it has to be a quick method.
Just curious, I'm not an FBI agent, if I were I would ask for your location.;)

She's working with CIA.

I was forced to attend a psychiatrist for 7 yes. He was an old balding Sri Lankan guy. I loved him - he knew about the blackpill, but when he retired his whore replacement gave me a new diagnosis within 5 sessions and got me on a treatment program under threat of seeking court ordered hospitalisation. Foid mental health (((workers))) are the worst. Always find the ugliest male (((worker))) first chance u get.

I was forced to attend a psychiatrist for 7 yes. He was an old balding Sri Lankan guy. I loved him - he knew about the blackpill

What you talked about with him? What was the difference when you had female psychiatrist?

getting shot in the head and dying from it seems not too bad right now

Don't tell her you want to die, they will overdrug you making you docile or lock you up somewhere to keep a watch on you.

But other than that, ive always had KMS in the back of my mind for decades, so its more like a lingering thing that comes and goes for many years, and that it would take something big to make me kms, like being homeless. I couldn't be homeless no matter what.

I guess its why I save/invest any money I get and maintain a large savings buffer
Just think positive vibes bro', have a good nights sleep & focus on a bet & put all your money on that 1 choice & you'll win big enough to never need to worry ever again, the universe will make it happen if you want it bad enough & if it fails; that's ok as you can earn it back by working retail in your thirties like your bro'.....bro'.

JFL at you having a psychiatrist when you are ugly,small,dumb,etc she make fun of you and what is worst is you are pay that bitch.

NOTHING PERSONAL.

What you talked about with him? What was the difference when you had female psychiatrist?
He was understanding of nu shitty life. He dusbt give me bkuepilled platitudes. He told the truth. I think we understood each other. If I didn't want to talk he was hapy to ask the question n receive 1 word answers.
She gave crap, expected a decebr conversation and did hippy shit where you sit in a circle on the floor and partake in reflective psychiatry sessions in which u talk about ur problems with a bunch of random fycks more fucked than me
She pressed for me to take meds, he never forced it

You're not that smart to talk that much with her. She is not your friend.
In fact virginity repulse them.
Do you think she cares about adult male virgin/ugly men?
Do you think society have some kind of compassion for people like them?
Not even close.

Seeing a shrink is gay

I wonder what they would put you in if you say the magic 'go' word

she was really hoping you would say yes,incels killing themselves improve their moods

You should've responded "and what's wrong with killing myself, don't be unaware that most of us just need a limit to finish our lives Mrs. Whoresson"

She wants you to take the...
JEW PILLS!!!
iu

Female psychologists and therapists are the worst; they couldn't possibly understand the pain of being an ugly male.

Dont you have autism?:feelstastyman:

Your point?, there are different kinds of autism, Einstein and Newton showed signs of autism, does that make them retarded too?. I'm not saying I'm as smart as them, don't misunderstand the argument, my point is that what you are implying (autism = retarded) is false

Your point?, there are different kinds of autism, Einstein and Newton showed signs of autism, does that make them retarded too?. I'm not saying I'm as smart as them, don't misunderstand the argument, my point is that what you are implying (autism = retarded) is false
It wasnt meant seriously bro :feelsthink:

are we taking thes pills for good

psychiatry is a joke