Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Lol, normans on /r/amiugly are like pack children...

T

truecel23

Officer
★★

Saying "hurr durr, ur an incel", "ur personality makes u ugly" or "that's a sad view of life" ARE NOT VALID RESPONSES to the point I am making normans...

>0 points (50% upvoted)
The absolute state of reddit.

You're wasting your time. You're trying to teach goldfish how to walk on land. They're just not advanced enough for it. Let them swim in their fat and piss while watching Richard and Monty or whatever.

your telling this to people, who literally rate 3-4/10 people as 6.5-7.5/10

You're wasting your time. You're trying to teach goldfish how to walk on land. They're just not advanced enough for it. Let them swim in their fat and piss while watching Richard and Monty or whatever.

Normies will never admit the blackpill.

You are right.

I have been looking dat thread ffs what's the point on uploading selfies beeing a 8-9/10? I hate it so much.

What do you expect? Reddit is one massive circlejerk anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back