Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LOL now there's no difference in characteristics between men and women says ALCU

• Thread starter Deleted member 27249
  • Start date
Deleted member 27249

Deleted member 27249

Full time... Winner? I'm undefeated
-

View: https://twitter.com/ACLU/status/1357062150322352131

These people are fucking insane. They're completely anti the most basic science. How tf are people going along with this madness? Literally just a hormone test of men and women dissproves the entire trans bullshit. A fucking penis and a vagina. fucking ovaries. What is happening? How is clown world gone this far? how did we let white people make the world like this???

Also notice how they are no longer saying "gender" they're now jjust straight up saying sex. JFL

This is just straight up insanity at this point lmao
Of course the sheeple normalfags will support this
And these hypocritical delusional retards will call flat earthers unscientific insane idiots

Tfu on this gay clown world tfu

Last edited:
Fact: Incels are the most sexually attractive group of people on the planet

Will these retards ever realise that just confidently saying something doesn't make it true

Fact: Incels are the most sexually attractive group of people on the planet

Will these retards ever realise that just confidently saying something doesn't make it true
It's gaslighting

Let them do their thing, they're actually at the front row of the fight for gender equality.

Think about all the special treatments women would be deprived of if gender was simply denied.

Forcing mentally ill gender fags into foid """sports""" is highly based.

whites blame it on jews, but we all know the truth
Riiight. And the disproportionate amount of jews pushing shit like this is just a coincidence. This is to be expected with you shitskin monkeys, not able to understand simple pattern recognition

Riiight. And the disproportionate amount of jews pushing shit like this is just a coincidence. This is to be expected with you shitskin monkeys, not able to understand simple pattern recognition
This is YOUR white countries, buddy. your people are degenerate subhuman cucks. Blame what 90% white countries do on jews. the original dindu nuffin. whites are the foids of races. no accountability.
LGBT_map_Artboard%202.ngsversion.1466092019783.adapt.1900.1.jpg

ZYGUTICJNQ6SLHA2PFXFTJYYXE.jpg

This is YOUR white countries, buddy. your people are degenerate subhuman cucks. Blame what 90% white countries do on jews. the original dindu nuffin. whites are the foids of races. no accountability.

Get this bluepill shit out of here, yid. Your subversion is showing.

Get this bluepill shit out of here, yid. Your subversion is showing.
LMAO at bluepill. the bluepill is the whites tricking the world that it's not them pulling all this trickery, when stats point directly to them being the filthy cucks.

One retarded shitskin.

One jew.

Jews took control of the media, academia, and the governments in Western nations and subverted the West. It was just about 100 years ago that sodomites were imprisoned in the UK, a famous example of that being Oscar Wilde.

View attachment 404517
View attachment 404519

@gymletethnicel I'm guessing you are another kike from leftypol larping as a muslim on here
You're literally a jite trying to use propoganda to exxonorate clear facts "Whites have no control in 90% white countries we dindu nuffin we innocent boys why are people grouping us with kikes wah wah"
Your tricks are over, chump. You're the jew, aka white.
I've proven I'm arab and speak arabic. Can you prove you're not jew? no. cuz you're a dirty white using trickery and lies.

I already owned this crypto-Jew on this point here:

This retarded kike really tried to argue that it was because South Africa had the "most whites," even though it was an all black government and the white government had laws against the poz, not the jews that totally backed and owned the black ANC.

These jews will just keep pushing this ignoring that they've been totally destroyed here.

No real reply. Owned shitskin/kike.
You never owned anyone. I simply dissprove everything you say by posting direct stats of which race is respoansable for cuckery. All you have are pol memes as defense. Whites are cucks, tricksters and liars. this is a fact.

I've already said I am ex-Muslim and have proven that I speak Arabic, same as @FullTimeLoser who's literally Palestinian.

You're the Jew here.
When the white gets called out on his lies he recoils and shrivels "I must lie"
Two """arabs""" that do nothing but hate on whites and defend kikes.

Not buying it.
I do nothing but defend kikes?? LMAO

Hating on whites is the same as hating on kikes btw, since they're after the same goals

The post you quoted says hate on whites and defend kikes.

So you either have bad reading comprehension or are purposefully deceitful. Going with the latter.

Showing how jew backed and controlled ANC immediately started pushing poz once they ousted the white government that had laws against sodomy, with you trying to blame whites anyway, shows how much of a peabrained kike you really are.
WTF are you talking about? It's incredible how the jews took over the uk, germany, france, finland, norway, sweden and every other white country. Truly amazing.
Either that or whites and jews are literally the same, and this whole "we dindu nuffin" act is just white lies which it obviously is. Your race is cucked. this is literally inarguable fact.
You can scream everyone else is a jew except you until your lying white tongue falls off, but at the end of the dead, whites are the jews. and jews are white.

I already owned this crypto-Jew on this point here:

This retarded kike really tried to argue that it was because South Africa had the "most whites," even though it was an all black government and the white government had laws against the poz, not the jews that totally backed and owned the black ANC.

These jews will just keep pushing this ignoring that they've been totally destroyed here.

No real reply. Owned shitskin/kike.
You're doing the Lord's work, brocel.

Year 1900 when whites totally controlled the globe there was zero poz, and actual laws against it. Fags let alone trannies and other assorted freakshows were totally reviled in white society.

It was only during the 20th century after jews, in addition to dominating banking and usury, gradually gained control of academia, the newspapers, radio and tv, hollywood, and infiltrated all western governments, that you started to see poz being accepted and began to spread.

This retarded kike fulltimejew shows a map from the 21st century to prove his point against white people.

Why not 1900, 1800, 1700, 1600 when whites already ruled? Exactly you fucking moron.

As I keep pointing out, once the white apartheid government fell in South Africa, IMMEDIATELY the ALL BLACK ANC government passed the first laws in history prohibiting the discrimination of fags and started pushing "LGBT" acceptance. You have to be quite the numbskull to still blame the white minority with zero institutional power for that.
Why do whites go with "we wuzz british empire and shieeettttt" to dissprove their cucks?

There has been empires throughout history. What was the last empire? White empire. And what happened after that? they spread women's rights in countries they invaded and started the cucking process. Literally the majority of women's voting rights and working rights came to countries whille they were under british control. the white cucks started this.

Also a map of the 21st, aka the fucking modern relevant world, is the most relevant since it's literally today. and it shows white countries are the leaders of this globohomo and trannyism.

The amount of mental gymnastics this jite plays.... it's insane he's trying to claim it only counts if it happened a 100 years ago holy shit.

Spoken like a true pawn of the jews.
LMAO what whites say when they have no justification for being the true jews. your tricks are over, jite

calling others pawns of the jews when your taxes fund israel lmao

So youre telling me that countries with a large number of jews disproportionately represented in positions of power also have liberal social policies? This IS news to me, thank you

So youre telling me that countries with a large number of jews disproportionately represented in positions of power also have liberal social policies? This IS news to me, thank you
UK? sweden? finland? norway? All of those are filled with jews?
Only 6% of congress is jewish. the president isn't jewish, neither was the former president. they just both loved sucking jewish cock, cuz whites and jews are the same.

LMAO at bluepill. the bluepill is the whites tricking the world that it's not them pulling all this trickery, when stats point directly to them being the filthy cucks.
stats like what? The most cherry picked bullshit ive ever seen that even the most low iq people can see right through when more context is given. Even the adl doesnt attempt to gaslight and misdirect as hard as you do here, the only explanation can be that youre trolling

stats like what? The most cherry picked bullshit ive ever seen that even the most low iq people can see right through when more context is given. Even the adl doesnt attempt to gaslight and misdirect as hard as you do here, the only explanation can be that youre trolling
Cherry picked? Isnt' that what you people LITERALLY do when you post pol memes as your proof?

How the fuck are these two

cherry picked?
white lies at it again

If white people go against this stuff they'll be detained at airports lmao

I've already said I am ex-Muslim and have proven that I speak Arabic, same as @FullTimeLoser who's literally Palestinian.

You're the Jew here.
JFL what a fucking loser. I had no idea he was Palestinian, hes even more of a retard than i thought :feelshaha:

JFL what a fucking loser. I had no idea he was Palestinian, hes even more of a retard than i thought :feelshaha:
I have the blood of jesus.
you fund the jews, literally part of the most cucked race.

I have the blood of jesus.
you fund the jews, literally part of the most cucked race.
Is that what you tell the idf when theyre bulldozing your generations old house to make room for more jewish owned apartments?

Last edited:
Obtuse kike, you'll just keep replying until you get the last word and claim victory.

Year 1900 there's no poz. Whites unequivocally have control.
Year 2000 and beyond Western countries are totally subverted by kikes.

How's that difficult to understand?

View attachment 404589

You don't even have your own phrases against these two concepts "globohomo" and "trannyism," both of those phrases are coined by the dissident far right, IE white racist, jew hating men.

And about those women's rights
View attachment 404602

Ultimately this is a problem with democracy. Which gradually leads to corruption and the concentration of power by special interest groups which the jews have totally taken advantage of.

Saying whites and jews are the same is just dumb. They're genetically distinct, are an ethno-religion that pushes their own talmudic jewish supremacy against gentiles.
I don't need to get the last word in this thread, I've already won it with simple fucking stats. Whites didn't have the same propoganda machines they do now, back then. No hollywood, international tv and internet. They can't do it all at once. One of the most obviously trickster arguments and mental gymnastics I've seen. It is not a coincidence that all this shit happened right after the era of the white empire. Because they literally started it with women's rights after enough influence slowly with the gay shit and now tranny shit.

Whites and jews are the same, and they work for the same goals. Fucking pol memes isn't an arugment, how fucking stupid are you? Jesus christ, I could easily make a complication of a 100 thousand whites puhsing for tranny shit who aren't jewish, it's called cherry picking and it's easy, one of the classic white tricks. Look at this shitty example
thumb_so-who-is-really-behind-gun-control-dan-malloy-ben-19114777.png

Your race has been exposed. there's no turning back now. Your tricks won't ever work on me
Is that what you tell the idf when theyre bulldozing your generations old house to make way room for more jewish owned apartments?
Eh they took my family's land before I was even born, but at least I'm not white. At least I'm not a cuck. At least i'm not paying them with my taxes. Can you say the same, white cuck?

I don't need to get the last word in this thread, I've already won it with simple fucking stats. Whites didn't have the same propoganda machines they do now, back then. No hollywood, international tv and internet. They can't do it all at once. One of the most obviously trickster arguments and mental gymnastics I've seen. It is not a coincidence that all this shit happened right after the era of the white empire. Because they literally started it with women's rights after enough influence slowly with the gay shit and now tranny shit.

Whites and jews are the same, and they work for the same goals. Fucking pol memes isn't an arugment, how fucking stupid are you? Jesus christ, I could easily make a complication of a 100 thousand whites puhsing for tranny shit who aren't jewish, it's called cherry picking and it's easy, one of the classic white tricks. Look at this shitty example
thumb_so-who-is-really-behind-gun-control-dan-malloy-ben-19114777.png

Your race has been exposed. there's no turning back now. Your tricks won't ever work on me

Eh they took my family's land before I was even born, but at least I'm not white. At least I'm not a cuck. At least i'm not paying them with my taxes. Can you say the same, white cuck?
How can you be this retarded ?
Is this a LARP ?

ROFL i was just joking i didnt know they actually did steal your land. What a pathetic little miscreant you are to continue shilling for the jewish elites given your circumstances

How can you be this retarded ?
Is this a LARP ?
Keep crying, jew, you were exposed
ROFL i was just joking i didnt know they actually did steal your land. What a pathetic little miscreant you are to continue shilling for the jewish elites given your circumstances
Actually they didn't technically take it yet since I'm from gaza.
But regardless, me shill for the jew? I am EXPOSING the jews. The people who fund the jews. the people who fund israel and then pretend they have no choice and they're pure dindu nuuffins.

whites ARE the jews.

UK? sweden? finland? norway? All of those are filled with jews?
Only 6% of congress is jewish. the president isn't jewish, neither was the former president. they just both loved sucking jewish cock, cuz whites and jews are the same.
Almost every president stockpiles their cabinet entirely with jews. Come on man you cant be this fucking stupid

Almost every president stockpiles their cabinet entirely with jews. Come on man you cant be this fucking stupid
Whites picking jews? SHOCKER!
Not really since THEY LITERALLY WORK FOR THE SAME GOALS.
Holy shit the mental gymnastics you whites play
Days without jewish tricks

Keep crying, jew, you were exposed

Actually they didn't technically take it yet since I'm from gaza.
But regardless, me shill for the jew? I am EXPOSING the jews. The people who fund the jews. the people who fund israel and then pretend they have no choice and they're pure dindu nuuffins.

whites ARE the jews.
Exposing the jews by redirecting blame to innocent whites who want nothing to do with the middle east? Google the clean break memo, our involvement there was orchestrated entirely by jewish neocons
Whites picking jews? SHOCKER!
So you admit they are over represented in positions of power?

Last edited:
they will never be women

Ill admit that there are shabbos goy race traitors who collaborate with jews to do awful things, but to make the claim that jews and whites are one and the same is so removed from reality its hard to even see where youre coming from. I know you just repeat it like a broken record on this forum but it literally doesnt hold up to any scrutiny whatsoever

Exposing the jews by redirecting blame to innocent whites who want nothing to do with the middle east? Google the clean break memo, our involvement there was orchestrated entirely by jewish neocons
"innocent whites" Whites who fund that shit? Innocnet whites who literally do the every single whim of israel? If you've ever paid taxes, if you've ever bought anything and paid a sales tax, then you too funded the jews. This is just another 'dindu nuffin" scenario.
So you admit they are over represented in positions of power?
I have no idea, all I know, in america for example, is the majority of the voters are white, both picks for president who were picked in primaries were cucks and slaves to the jews. This doesn't even mention countries that are like 90% white and still do this shit.
But it was literal white supremacy back then.

Why would we need propaganda machines to convince ourselves?

View attachment 404618

You are actually fucking retarded.

Everything you say is just satire, caricature, inverse of what is said about kikes, repurposed to fit some retarded argument in defense of kikes and gaslighting whites.
What? How did you move the topic this fucking far? International propoganda machines to cuck the whole world, we're talking about you pushing globohomo and trannyism, you cuck.
Another white trick.
What I say is based on reality. and doesn't need pol memes to be proven since I can literally post direct stats

Now move the goal posts again, I wonder what you have up your sleeve, jite

I find transfags hilarious when they absolutely demolish femoid athletes, and the foids are forced to sit there and accept losing or risk being attacked by the SJWs.

Why are fags, and all the other flavors of poz bad?

Because it subverts traditional society.

Who would want to subvert traditional white society? What group of people have a history in doing this? What group of people evolved in this way?

View attachment 404623

If you are not a jew like fulltimejudea, educate yourself:
View attachment 404624
"Tradional white society" LMAO

Also, I like how you completely ignored my response and the facts btfo of you and just staterd a new, trickster

Dumbass retard. We had complete and utter control at that point in history. We easily could have killed all others. The only reason there are 1 billion chinks, 1 billion Africans, 1 billion indians today is because of white people. We could have killed all adults and raised shitskin kids to follow poz if that were the case.

But white people weren't for this EITHER retard.

You are one daft, stubborn kike. Autism and jewish, double whammy.
Look how mad and angry the jite is now that he's been exposed. name call after name call, ad hominem after ad hominem waiting until one sticks, playing out ridiculous scenarios and mental gymnastics to try and run from the DIRECT truth.

Whites started with women's rights, this is literally inarguable. the majority of countries colonized by the brits gave women rights while under coloniasm of the white cucks. That was their first step of the subversion. "Hurr durr why whites not cuck everyone into tranny on day one" because it takes centuries to turn everyone into the cucks you are today. you're still working hard for it very clearly, you today still doing it.
It has to be at this point.
Neither of you can respond or argue this direct fact so you scream ad hominems and white tricks to discredit the truth cuz you can't argue it

View attachment 404628 this is all you do and now you want to cry about name calling and "ad hominem"?

Like I said, this kike is just going to keep posting the same shit until it gets the last word, and then declare itself the victor. Most of the shit he says is just straight up goofy and shows a distinct lack of historical literacy.
I like how you didn't even quote the part that destroys your argument. I'm not really looking to get the last word in this thread, it isn't the sewers. I've already won. Anyone with half a brain will see I directly engaged with what you said and refuted it, and you completely avoided my direct facts.

I have already addressed it multiple times. You're just going to keep posting what I've already addressed until you get the last word. This is your MO.

2+2=4
No it's 5.
No, it's 4.
It's 5. Also 6 and 7.
2+2 doesn't equal 6 or 7.
Hah, see you don't even address where I said it equaled 5.
You have literally never actually addressed it. I post direct stats of who is responsible for globohomo and trannyism. You post cherry picked pol memes, and start talking about 200 years ago.
I tell you that I can easilly cherry pick any white group and make a thousand time same meme with whites and posted an example for you. I also explain to you the subversion started with the British coloniasm giving women rights.
At this point is when you deflect and completely ignore the point and start talking about something else.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back